Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
BUG:

I attempted to copy my character Fortuna from Holodeck to Tribble around 9 pm ET on October 18th. I put in the request on the website and it took almost 5 minutes to complete. I have checked multiple times and the character has not been copied and my permission to copy to Tribble states that it has been used. I had previously copied this character to Red Shirt successfully. It is now over 12 hours since the copy attempt has been made, well past the 2 hour waiting time given on the character copy page.

COMMENTARY:
I just deleted the Red Shirt copy of this toon. I would very much like to get this toon copied onto Tribble or have the permission reset so I can attempt to make a copy again. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2011, 07:24 AM
log onto holodeck with that toon then log off and look on tribble again
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2011, 09:42 AM
i copied over a character from holodeck to tribble last night. I logged into the toon, and realized i had forgotten something. I deleted the character, transferred the items i required to the toon on holodeck. Then, when I went to the character copy page, I could not transfer the same toon or any toon to tribble. Please help. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbrayman View Post
log onto holodeck with that toon then log off and look on tribble again
Tried this with no results. Thanks for the idea though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Have they recently Re-Instated Holodeck to Tribble Copying??

Last I knew, that was disabled so Full F2P content could be checked out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Re-enabled as per blog.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
i copied over a character from holodeck to tribble last night. I logged into the toon, and realized i had forgotten something. I deleted the character, transferred the items i required to the toon on holodeck. Then, when I went to the character copy page, I could not transfer the same toon or any toon to tribble. Please help. Thank you.
As per on the latest blog its a one time only deal so if you copy a character and then delete it thats it
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbrayman View Post
As per on the latest blog its a one time only deal so if you copy a character and then delete it thats it
I did the same thing as that guy, guess I'm SOL lol.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWitt_LSF
I did the same thing as that guy, guess I'm SOL lol.
That's unfortunate, my toon just never showed up and I got nothing for the transfer, just a notification that it was used. I hope something gets done about it. I'd like to do more testing on Tribble but without this VA I won't be able to look at the higher end stuff as easily.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I struck a different bug. I had 2 Fed characters and a Klinky on Tribble, but was still able to copy over a new Fed toon