Lt. Commander
# 21
10-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Also, I assume that all these new +1 ships will be released for testing on Redshirt, where they can be properly tested without the need to buy them, before being pushed live?
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
[*]T5 Galaxy Retrofit
  • Saucer Separation is not a Console item.
  • Added Science Console slot.
[*]T5 Defiant Retrofit
  • Cloak is not a Cloaking Device Console item.
  • Added Engineering Console Slot.
These are supposed to say *now* correct?
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solokeldon View Post
Galaxy Venture is already in, Defiant refit is called the Sau paluo (SP) ... afaik..

Orrr not XD
No, he edited to so say Venture.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
T5 Galaxy Retrofit
Saucer Separation is not a Console item.
Added Science Console slot.
T5 Defiant Retrofit
Cloak is not a Cloaking Device Console item.
Added Engineering Console Slot.
Dreadnought Cruiser
Cloak is not a Cloaking Device Console item.
Added Tactical Console Slot.
accurate or typos of "now"?
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-20-2011, 09:20 AM
I have only one complaint. Dilithium costs for Crafting. This basically murders Fleet Crafters, as the Fleet cannot provide all the resources needed to support a dedicated crafter for the fleet.

I would like to request that this seriously be re-evaluated to be Energy Credits or make a fleet Dilithium Ore depository.

As is, this will significantly hurt my Fleet, as we have only a single person who does the crafting for all of us.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
accurate or typos of "now"?
Accurate. Since those powers wouldnt be swappable to another ship there was no real need to make it a console.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Accurate. Since those powers wouldnt be swappable to another ship there was no real need to make it a console.
Oh, I see now... interesting. A free power AND a free console slot.. hmm...
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Quite glad to see that the cloak is remaining non-console items. That was a can of gagh nobody wanted open!

Also found it curious to see that a percentage of the item's cost in dilithium is needed for crafting. I'm not quite sure I understand what the goal with that is, unless it's to create a dilithium sink or a need for dilithium so people can trade it for C-Points or... something. .. Yeah, I'm confused.

Obligatory question related to crafting: Can the shuttle 'crafting' mission be returned to the game? If not for the Delta Flyer, then for some other shuttle?

Excellent news with the Pet AI commands for the carriers! We've been hoping for those for a while! Looking forward to them. =)
Lt. Commander
# 29 Crafting costs Diilithium?!
10-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Crafting costs dilithium. Now this is ridiculous.

You now can't get any decent equipment without spending dilithium. Excellent.

Anyone who doesn't like doing your prescriptivist regimen of "dailies" is stuck with white or quest gear unless they can find someone willing to spend their non-tradable resource (dilithium).

Spectacularly bad move. And for what? To limit people crafting and putting it on the exchange?
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-20-2011, 09:24 AM
IF energy dampening despawns when the player who created it leaves the map, that means any placed during an event will potentially last throughout the event, doesn't it? Assuming a person places them and doesnt leave SFA, they will remain forever. IS this a correct assessment?
Closed Thread