Lt. Commander
# 41
10-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
*sigh* This line would have really made me happy, too bad its not there.
- Restored Vice Admiral ship Token
Oh cheer up, it's not that bad, you'll adapt.

In response to the patch notes themselves, I'm truly glad to see Cryptic working at Full Impulse on STO.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Where's the Sao Palo class ship?? I am waiting on pins and needles for my quad cannons.
might be because its tide into the DS9 Featured Episode?? *shrug*
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-20-2011, 09:35 AM
The inclusion of dilithium in addition to crafting materials is a NO GO in my book. Dilithium this, dilithium that, ENOUGH WITH ADDING DILITHIUM TO EVERYTHING! SERIOUSLY! Every single time you redeem yourselves you ALWAYS have to go shooting yourselves in the foot! Enough with the dilithium requirements spam Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Out of curiosity, why does crafting cost dilithium again? Is it for the same reason why the basic vessels cost dilithium instead of energy credits now? I'm finding this obsession with dilithium is being twisted into something detrimental to the game. People have energy credits that need sinking and the solution to that seems to be to phase out the currency almost entirely.

Should we expect the DOff system to require dilithium on hand for recruiting assignments and missions with a duration greater than 2 hours in a subsequent build?
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-20-2011, 09:37 AM
I really hope that the Defiant R and Galaxy R buff are a typo, beacose if they dont, I will cancel my sub.
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-20-2011, 09:39 AM
As *the* crafter for my fleet, please add a dilithium bag to the Fleet Bank. I am not going to spend real money to keep my fleetmates geared up.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-20-2011, 09:39 AM
I think all consoles should be possible to use on any ships and that the saucer separation and cloak should be consoles too. We do have to sacrifice an item slot to use these and even if you had all these special consoles on one ship, you wouldn't be invincible as the lack of console boosts for shields, weapons, deflectors, engines etc would make you vulnerable.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Crafting
Returned the ability to craft uncommon or rare even-mark gear, but with a cost in dilithium in addition to crafting materials.
The dilithium cost is a percentage of the cost to flat out buy the item from the dilithium store. The dilithium cost percentage increases with the rank of the item you’re crafting.
Very rare gear is still only craftable at the odd marks (including Mk XI), with a dilithium cost.
The same crafting update in progress for Klingons.
Hmm I hope the percentage cost in Dilithium is low, very low or you might kill off crafting
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerritouru View Post
I really hope that the Defiant R and Galaxy R buff are a typo, beacose if they dont, I will cancel my sub.
Apparently not: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...3&postcount=27
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-20-2011, 09:42 AM
That is a ton of ships. lets hope for a stipend
Closed Thread