Lt. Commander
# 21
10-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
So you are planning on removing the exchange next then right? This pretty much destroys any form of trade between players beyond the giving things to your friend level. Or are you going to beat a dead horse and make us pay dilithium to use the exchange too?
Please do not give these people any more ideas on how to screw over your players.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
So you are planning on removing the exchange next then right? This pretty much destroys any form of trade between players beyond the giving things to your friend level. Or are you going to beat a dead horse and make us pay dilithium to use the exchange too?
This is basically what my point is about... I can understand why some things (like ships and whatnot) will cost Dilithium, but this is over the top. Next thing you know it, EVERYTHING will use Dilithium!!! Please, please rethink what you're doing here. It sends the message that you won't be able to do anything in-game without it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-20-2011, 03:04 PM
This is also going to make EC prices for crafted items UNGODLY on the exchange... because if I craft something and have to drop more that 480 DL on it... oh boy will it be expensive....

Watch there will be another F2P blog pointing out that they are just testing how things work blah blah.... well we should get another reward just for having to go through this nightmare every week.... These darn patches are taking years off of my life with the anger and stress.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-20-2011, 03:07 PM
No Cryptic...just no...DO NOT CHANGE CRAFTING...ThIS CHANGE WILL KILL CRAFTING COMPLETELY
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Why bother with giving any feedback,they only think about $$$$ in C-store sales.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-20-2011, 03:12 PM
What I think? BOOOO!

Crafting change is EPIC FAIL! Nor did ANY of us ask for this.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
NO!

So crafting will be useless. It is already a grind, with these changes it will be even worse.
If there needs to be additional costs (there shouldn't) make it EC.
Lt. Commander
# 28 "nooooooooooooooooo"
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
The basics of crafting have not been altered.
^ You Sir are a blatent lier. I had hopes that you might help STO...way to see another dream burst into flames.

I feel sorry for Star Trek every time a new Path to P2W Blog arises b/c this is the only "real" Star Trek MMO.....oh well. One can dream of a TOR equivalent to STO in the future.

Quote:
Gear from Mark II, Mark IV, Mark VI, Mark VIII, Mark IX, Mark X, and Mark XI are crafted using samples, but also require a contribution of Refined Dilithium to complete the crafting.
^ Why? Why is dilithium aka grindfest needed...? Why not keep the basic samples / traces???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardyboy
I'm sorry but this blog shows you have no grasp of how or why people craft in this game. Fleet crafters are going to be non existant. Some players want nothing to do with crafting in a game but they will buy from people who like to craft, with these changes that is no longer possible. I have had high hopes for this game since the start, but now it's starting to look very grim indeed.
^ I guess I really should find time to craft purples or get one of my friends to craft for me before crafting is turned into an even more grindfest / disaster.

WAY TO FAIL CRYPTIC. ...trust me when I say you don't want me posting on the Tribble Forums :/
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Unfortunately this just goes to show the Devs are either completely out of touch with the playerbase, or no longer have control of their own game(due to PW). Either way its a very bad sign.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Unfortunately this just goes to show the Devs are either completely out of touch with the playerbase, or no longer have control of their own game(due to PW). Either way its a very bad sign.
I say both.

When the Nagus is worried I think that is a sign to almost panic.