Lt. Commander
group is auto dropping prior to optional being able to be looted. Needs to be a slight delay or cant loot optional.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diceberg View Post
group is auto dropping prior to optional being able to be looted. Needs to be a slight delay or cant loot optional.
Can't get the loot bag for completing the optional, the many times i've played it, after todays patch, all i could get was a common borg salvage.

There is a loot bag from the gate and another above the space station that no one can get

other than that, I love the mission, its great fun
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2011, 04:59 PM
It's worse than that; you probably could not get it because one jerk unteamed at the last second and Ninja'ed the whole bag.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
It's worse than that; you probably could not get it because one jerk unteamed at the last second and Ninja'ed the whole bag.
No, I think the problem is that it unteams everybody at the instant of completion, which is as the loot spawns (optional and individual).
Note the lack of the same problem with the optional in the cure space.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
No, I think the problem is that it unteams everybody at the instant of completion, which is as the loot spawns (optional and individual). Note the lack of the same problem with the optional in the cure space.
It might not be possible even if someone doesn't try to Ninja, but I've watched some jerk drop team and snatch the bag at the last second in every one I've been in so far. It's possible for someone to get it; just not you, unless you're the jerk.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-20-2011, 06:54 PM
i've done it four times today and every time 3 loot bags apear, i can only claim one but there are still 2 loot bags left that no one can get, they are lite up gold, click on take item, it disapears for a second and comes back

there is no "jerk ninja" taking it from everyone, we just can't claim it
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-20-2011, 07:07 PM
100% cannot loot the optional.

Haven't meet a ninja yet, but it must be fixed before F2P goes live.

Cryptic has also listed "STF teaming" as an on going problem that will be fixed in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelmer
Someone has unteamed and gotten them in every run I've done so far. The bag disappears, then the solo ship disappears. Then everyone else is left with nothing. If nobody does anything, then yeah, it appears that nobody can claim it. But some people have figured out how to drop team at the right point so they can get it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelmer
i've done it four times today and every time 3 loot bags apear, i can only claim one but there are still 2 loot bags left that no one can get, they are lite up gold, click on take item, it disapears for a second and comes back

You can, you have to reteam. We tried it yesterday, it works. After you are unteamed, tell everyone NOT to leave, since invites are enabled then. Just invite all five, and the optional loot can be looted and distributed like normally.