Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
I just have to say the way you did the effect to travel at Warp was genius, and the clever way you made it so that using invisible walls enemy contacts couldn't attack or be attacked was great. Not sure if you thought of those both yourself or found them somewhere else but I'm probably going to steal them.
Well, I won't go so far as to say I invented those tricks, but I personally haven't seen them used before. I remember there was a thread in the Foundry forum maybe six months ago where the warp effect was discussed, and at the time I mentioned that I was using it in my mission which would be "done in a couple of weeks". Little did I know... lol.

Either way, feel free to make use of that "tech". If my mission inspires more people to use the warp effect then I think that would be great! Actually a few people have mentioned interest in the warp effect, so I might write a short guide sharing what I've learned. There's not really that much to it, but I can probably save you some time by sharing my experiences.