Lt. Commander
# 11
06-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
But do you get the summonable pet? Also, I think you have to craft it for EACH character, where as purchacing it from the C-store gives it to ALL Federation characters.
yes

But you only get it on the character that crafted the DF.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Isn't a Developer out there who can say if it's sure that there will be a chance to get the Type-8 Shuttle Pet for all who don't have it already?

Maybe for purchase in the C-Store or as a another limited time offer or something like this. Any hint?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
I hope they have it again as well,didnt have the extra cash to get one when it was available. I would also like to see a shuttle pet that covers all the different series in the c-store or available somewhere in game. Maybe in the future we can craft all different kinds of shuttle crafts and or pets. That would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-19-2011, 06:30 AM
Isn't a little hint possible, where someone of the Community team or the Developers can tell if we will ever get the chance again to buy a Type-8 Shuttle pet in the C-Store again?

Maybe for Cryptic points or as a special offer again.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-18-2011, 09:42 AM
It's some month ago I asked my question about the Type 8 Shuttle pet and maybe now someone official can give us a hint if the pet will be available again at the C-Store (for C-Points or as a special offer again).

I think, on the way going F2P, it's a good time to offer it again.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-21-2011, 08:05 AM
It would be nice if there will be an official statement. And if it's just a "yes, in the unspecified future", "no" or "maybe". Something like that.

Even an "I don't know" would make me a little happier, because than I know that the question was read from someone official. I've got a feeling like much thread's just get ignored, but I don't know that.