Lt. Commander
# 1 greetings
10-22-2011, 06:56 AM
Hello one and all.

I am Pandoraxero, a man of some repute among players of a certain other MMO... Good repute, I assure you.

I am a level 5 Human with the Federation, currently using the Light Cruiser that was given to me at the start of the game, Which I decided to name "Strongbow" ... I'll give you 3 guesses how i came up with that name.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2011, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the game. Hope you enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 07:30 AM
Howdy and welcome to Ten Forward!
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 09:08 AM
I should also mention that, being bored of the last MMO I played, I've been on a general MMO Hiatus for a year. My character's name is Xero. ...I was honestly surprised it was available, my shortname usually isn't. Certainly a welcome change for me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-22-2011, 12:39 PM
hi and welcome.

Hope you have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandoraxero View Post
I should also mention that, being bored of the last MMO I played, I've been on a general MMO Hiatus for a year. My character's name is Xero. ...I was honestly surprised it was available, my shortname usually isn't. Certainly a welcome change for me.
Welcome to the game and to Ten Forward. As a member of the 10F Welcoming Committee I present your complementary monogrammed straight jacket.

Some background on character names in STO and CO. Cryptic uses a different method for character names. Instead of the character's name being the unique identifier Cryptic made the account name (@handle) the unique identifier. So, you can have, Xero@pandorazero, Xero@mizarone, Xero@Captain_Revo, etc