Lt. Commander
# 51
10-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera

its been what 3 patches now sense we reported the bugs in STA, nothing done about them at all.
we have been reporting bugs for a long time now in tribbles, but again, nothing is being done about them what so ever.
I think what they're trying to say is, instead of putting more stuff into 'test' on Tribble, they should first fix the bugs already reported.

i.e.
test,
identify bugs,
fix bugs,
implement fix,
test again.
If works goto release of new content, and follow same testing cycle.

As it is at the minute they need to fix the bugs in the training start of the game, however there's no insentive now on creating new tribble toons to test this as everyone testing obviously want's the rewards of gaining VA. They should really give rewards for testing full stop and not at how far you get.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Well consolidating currency was a hoax

EC
Dilithium
Goldpres latinum

Borg Salvage
Rare Borg salvage
Mark X requisition
Elite Engine requisition
Elite Deflector Requisition
Elite shield Requisition

Dof Requisition MK1 ....

And the STF are timed now
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat69
I think what they're trying to say is, instead of putting more stuff into 'test' on Tribble, they should first fix the bugs already reported.

i.e.
test,
identify bugs,
fix bugs,
implement fix,
test again.
If works goto release of new content, and follow same testing cycle.

As it is at the minute they need to fix the bugs in the training start of the game, however there's no insentive now on creating new tribble toons to test this as everyone testing obviously want's the rewards of gaining VA. They should really give rewards for testing full stop and not at how far you get.
this is what im talking about. fix the bugs than we can discuss new content. thing is so many people are pressing new content like we once pressed our parents for ice cream that nothing is getting a decent test. but most of all, nothing is getting fixed. some of these issues have been ungoing for more than 2 weeks. is it really that hard to put SFA on a timer so it refreshes? is it really that hard to set it up that the klingons get Bridge Officers when they are suppose to?

picture im getting is they dont care over a solid yes.

again they they may be reading these post, but im only seeing things get nerfed and broken over anything getting fixed, and instead of taking it down for a quick revert, they keep it going, and dont even fix what they screwed up.

and do notice im not complaining of the change they made to the DOFF system. it is a grind but something like this should be. i do however feel they should have something you get when you go up a tier. some sort of bonus added to character or ship bionuses like when getting thru diplomat. maybe someday before long they will.
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-20-2011, 02:40 AM
An idea for getting people to play KDF as well as the Federation:

Don't make just the same events for both sides slightly different, make them unique.
Example: Federation - Poker Tournament; KDF - Bar Brawl.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Hello People,

can wee see in the new event calender an extra point for daylies or for exploration missions the point avaible is already confusing for me!
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinM View Post
Hello People,

can wee see in the new event calender an extra point for daylies or for exploration missions the point avaible is already confusing for me!
how is it confusing you? perhaps we can tell you how it works.