Lt. Commander
# 1 Coliseum bug
10-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Coliseum mission bug: specifically the marooned section of the mission where you are running from the pipe exit

I retried the mission both from scratch getting back up to Marooned portion of the quest, i also tried beaming out and coming back in, also just waited a few hours and let it reset at the start of Marooned.

In every instance Slamek stops following you immediately after the first combat. He will not move UNTILL you get in another fight. Once you stop fighting again he stops moving. As long as you don't get in the last fight he will be in the last spot he was standing, but if you fight the last group just before the cave he will start moving while you fight and be rather hard to find again. First time through i couldn't find him at all.

As long as your able to find him after the second fight you can complete the quest as you only need to speak to him regarding gathering the various supplies you'll need to camp the night. Once you gather the supplies and go to the cave it will fast forward to the cut scene and he will be with you regardless of where you left him standing like a statue

Not sure if this is happening on live, but may require investigation
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-23-2011, 09:17 AM
I saw this error too. As well as prisoners you release in Enemy Mine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Slamek's pathing is seriosly broken ATM- I also beamed out and reset the map, then followed Slamek as he made his way through the canyon- he was climbing mountains , running through lakes, and weaving his way all over the Hinterlands! It took him just over 10 minutes to reach the point where you are supposed to talk to him! I tested it twice- over 10 min both times.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 06:54 AM
I've ran into that bug as well. I was curious if when you ran into it, you were using an Engineer, or dropping any sort of items on the ground? I ask because when it bugged for me, it was on my engineer who had dropped generators during the fights. It looked like NPC was getting stuck on targeting the generators and wouldn't move even after they disappeared. However, when I ran it again on my Science captain, and did not drop anything on the ground, he appeared to follow without issue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
I've ran into that bug as well. I was curious if when you ran into it, you were using an Engineer, or dropping any sort of items on the ground? I ask because when it bugged for me, it was on my engineer who had dropped generators during the fights. It looked like NPC was getting stuck on targeting the generators and wouldn't move even after they disappeared. However, when I ran it again on my Science captain, and did not drop anything on the ground, he appeared to follow without issue.
Happens almost every time that bug, regardless of class - he just stopped still at some point and refused to move. Not a show-stopper per say, but annoyingly long running...
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2011, 07:20 AM
I noticed this weeks ago when the F2P Tribble Server started... I sent tin two Tickets... Nothing has happened yet... =(
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-25-2011, 08:29 AM
I ran into this last night on tribble. It took me a half an hour to find him. I had to shut down STO and log back in twice before he showed up again at the beginning of the canyon.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I also ran into it last night, fortunately I ran back to him when I needed to talk to him, then proceeded on without him and he was at the cave when I got there