Lt. Commander
# 11
10-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Never got much of a chance to play with ya, but the community takes yet another hit at your loss. Hope to see you in a galaxy far far away...
in a a galaxy far away?

like, far away from AMS and...

you know what. not even gonna do it. sivar i met u a few times in balttle and honestly, you looked great as a pilot. i wish you the best of gaming experience wherever you land.

have fun kill Jedi

-sithorizon
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
in a a galaxy far away?

like, far away from AMS and...

you know what. not even gonna do it. sivar i met u a few times in balttle and honestly, you looked great as a pilot. i wish you the best of gaming experience wherever you land.

have fun kill Jedi

-sithorizon
far away from ams and the new Korotinga console. Oh but wait! there's the new Suprise Back Door Attack console on the way.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-26-2011, 12:44 AM
////salute
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Well I believe that the time has come for me to depart.

Most of you know my feelings on the game and where it is headed so I will not repeat them here. I will say though that it has been a true pleasure to fight, to kill, and to die with all of you and I leave bearing no grudges against anyone.

Though I have a LTS, I doubt that I will log in again before I uninstall the game. I wish all of you the best in the future, and who knows, I might see some of you in TOR or some other game.

Regardless it's been fun guys and gals, farewell
Another post to make me sad.

What will I do, when I am the last one left, and Cryptic asks the PvP community how to fix PvP if I don't have all the good people around me?

Maybe I should ensure I am not the last one to go?

Not that I've PvPed in weeks. I feel so bad about that. Like a traitor to my fleet and the Organized PvP community. But I can't bring myself to do it right now. A little DOFFing and grinding through PvE to VA is all I feel able to do right now... Plus spamming the boards.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Ehi, I remember your powerful Raptor, one of the best kli starship ever! I salute an honorable enemy!
Lt. Commander
# 16 ya know
10-26-2011, 03:39 AM
I just thought of something......granted I quit threads are a no no.....IB4TL

Yet...have we any idea how many do not announce their departure? Those that just disappear?

Thats what will be truly telling IMO.

Sorry to see you go.....you were a true warrior.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I just thought of something......granted I quit threads are a no no.....IB4TL

Yet...have we any idea how many do not announce their departure? Those that just disappear?

Thats what will be truly telling IMO.

Sorry to see you go.....you were a true warrior.
There is no secret known to man that has not come out. :p

I don't know. If you knew how many active PvPers this game has and how many of them regularly post on the forums, you could apply math and figure something out. But finding out the PvP communities size and the forum PvP community alone might be difficult.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-26-2011, 05:07 AM
Yet another great person washing their hands and walking away from the game... Sorry to see you go Sivar, you will be sorely missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Keep up the good work, Cryptic. You are doing a heck of a job.

-_-)b
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
At least Cryptic is giving us the opportunity to say goodbye to one another. While goodbye/I'm quitting posts keep getting shutdown on other threads, they keep leaving us alone. This, more than anything else, reinforces my belief that PWE wants Cryptic's PvP playerbase gone so they can start over fresh. I hate to see it go this way
Or that it goes to show how much attention that the PvP forum gets

Bye bye threads make me sad... How's about this for a new thread: I'm not going anywhere Cryptic! I'll stick around till the very end, *****ing and moaning constantly about all the new BS you bring out, just to spite you (not completley out of spite, because despite the constant neglect and BS, despite the disregard of balance concerns of pvp in comparison to pushing a new c-store money maker, I actually like this game. Call me crazy, but there it is. The potential is there, if only there were powers that be who cared enough to be in for the long haul to realise that potential. :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Another loyal Klingon player leaving... to a galaxy far far away from China, AMS, pay to win and the C-Store in general.

I'm not even sure if I should be sad or find some pleasure in the fact that if I'll leave myself I'll have little reason to return or look back since most people that made that game fun are gone anyway....
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-26-2011, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Well I believe that the time has come for me to depart.

Most of you know my feelings on the game and where it is headed so I will not repeat them here. I will say though that it has been a true pleasure to fight, to kill, and to die with all of you and I leave bearing no grudges against anyone.

Though I have a LTS, I doubt that I will log in again before I uninstall the game. I wish all of you the best in the future, and who knows, I might see some of you in TOR or some other game.

Regardless it's been fun guys and gals, farewell
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We're bleeding players like a hemophilliac in a Razor blade factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
What will I do, when I am the last one left, and Cryptic asks the PvP community how to fix PvP if I don't have all the good people around me?
At that point PvP will be fixed. As in Nuetered.
As in having the desire to function but no applicable way to fulfill it.
Closed Thread