Lt. Commander
# 1 Fire the transporter chief
10-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Both on the FED and KDF side, transporting between ESD, Academy, orbit etc. seems messed up.

I'm standing on ESDs transporter pad, I select "beam to ship", and yet I appear in the academy. Or I fly towards Qo'nos, want to beam to the surface, and end up in the shipyard. I didn't notice any rule here - seems random, but is definitely buggy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-26-2011, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
Both on the FED and KDF side, transporting between ESD, Academy, orbit etc. seems messed up.

I'm standing on ESDs transporter pad, I select "beam to ship", and yet I appear in the academy. Or I fly towards Qo'nos, want to beam to the surface, and end up in the shipyard. I didn't notice any rule here - seems random, but is definitely buggy.
Yep, same happens to me every now and then. Annoying in the least.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2011, 05:06 AM
And let's not forget that beam to Qu'onos system from the academy puts you halfway across Omega Leonis to the I.K.S Kang or whatever the name of that NPC ship is.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post
And let's not forget that beam to Qu'onos system from the academy puts you halfway across Omega Leonis to the I.K.S Kang or whatever the name of that NPC ship is.
Kaarg. but so far, out of all the Transporter problems. this one here is the only one i ran into.... it could be some kind of lag causing the game to think you chose soemthing else.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post
Seems this might be fixed, lately been transported next to Qo'noS instead of IKS Kaarg(?).