Lt. Commander
# 1 Murder Mysteries anyone?
10-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey Gang,

I'm looking for a Foundry mission that is a Murder Mystery. If you know of one, or have written one, that is published on Holodeck please PM me or leave a post here.

Thanks,
LoP
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 10:08 PM
The closest mission I've played to a murder mystery is "Mere Mortal Enemies" by Pure_big_mad_boat_man. There is an investigation that takes place in the latter half of that mission. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=233774

Another possibility is my mission, "Dereliction Duty". It's not exactly a murder mystery, but it is an investigation into who is behind attacks on freighters running cargo from Sol to DS9. You have to gather clues to find out who is behind the attacks, but it's probably more of an ST criminal investigation, than a murder mystery. I'm not sure whether it's exactly what you're looking for or not, but you could give it a shot, if you haven't already. Click the banner in my sig for more details.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2011, 12:32 AM
There's a mission that PodcastUGC reviewed... I think it was Murder on The Saphire Express... I think ThomasTheCrypticCat chose it as his pick for that months spotlight mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Thanks guys, I'll try to check those out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Hey, thanks for the shout Nagorak

Yeah, murder on the Sapphire Tide is a good one also.