# 21
10-26-2011, 07:02 AM
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Quote:
I'll just leave this here...

http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainfra...mageOutput.png
Careful, someone might trip over it and nerf Electro-Plasma Cannons!
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Careful, someone might trip over it and nerf Electro-Plasma Cannons!
Always a risk, considering what they did to the engines, but a Lt. Commander weapon, out damaging a "Leveling with you weapon" set at Captain 1? Yeah...
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Something seriously wrong with that picture.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotStuff_ST
This part, is a deal-breaker. If I can only mount one, then it's not worth it.
Yeah that's really dumb in my honest opinion. If you can claim multiple sets of TOS phaser banks, then you should be able to claim multiple disrupt AND phaser quad canons. Otherwise, it just looks stupid. No offense.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by science_officer_brooks View Post
Yeah that's really dumb in my honest opinion. If you can claim multiple sets of TOS phaser banks, then you should be able to claim multiple disrupt AND phaser quad canons. Otherwise, it just looks stupid. No offense.
This is the total truth. Maybe they could make the first weapon purple and the others white quality, as long as we can claim at least 3 (in total) for a proper defiant build. What is the problem with giving us multiple quads as long as they do not give us an advantage over other players?
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-26-2011, 01:15 PM
I remember on STOked that Quads were advertised as the "Highest DPS Cannons In Game". I guess that had to be paid for with Low Dmg.

If I paid for it, I should at least be able to mount more than one cannon on the same vessel. The low stats and Unique are enough to make me reconsider purchasing the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Folks need to look at the DPS Numbers.. DAMAGE OVER TIME..

You can have your cake, or you can eat your cake... I eat mine thank you. Cake that sits around grows stale and draws flies..

............................................... STATS KDF .......................................(just the important ones)
Disruptor Quad Cannon [Dmg]x3
to target 197 disruptor damage (263 DPS) ......you should see the little bighters in rapid fire and scatter volly mode.....
yep there it is -10 engine power..(w0op De Doo.. stop pouting, deal with it I typically mount Combat Impulse engines anyway...offsets it quite nicely thank you very much.)
````````````
..on the same ship..
Dirsruptor Dual Heavy Cannon Mk XI [Acc][CtrH][Borg}
378 disruptor damage 252 DPS) ....................................Note less DPS then quad cannon..........

Yes the quad does not have the bonusus that the Mk XI dual heavy has at my characters rank and it does have the engine power penalty .. so quit whining and drop an EPS console it... you wont even notice the difference

Lets see.. they level up with you.. Have the highest DPS output in the game for the level they're at unless you get some other rather special weapons with some twisted special abilities.. And still make use of my default accuracy crit hit crit damage abilities from talents.

You may keep your silver platter with uber cheese and Whine.. I'm going to eat this piece of cake and enjoy it very much thank you! There is nothing overwhelmingly good about the quad cannon, and nothing overwhelmingly bad either. The limitations make sense. Especially in light of the space skill tress changes we may be seeing later in the week. Its obvious to me that this weapon was NOT suppossed to be an "I-WIN" button but to be something unique and different.

I keep hearing "Pay-to win isn't fair" but here it is, a weapon on a "Pay to Win" ship and its good.. but its not the jingle in your jangle, the cream on your peaches, The shine on your shoes. So really.

QUAD Cannon.. score.. A+ for over all package, presentation and balance.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
maybe im missing the point but what is wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No.

I'm not buying any more real C-Store points that I don't need in order to get fake C-Store points on Tribble to test stuff for you guys. Allow me to buy fake points without purchasing real points and I'll go hog wild and test them all.

Until then I'll just test other more important stuff.

i think its say all! i dont waste my money for you cryptic guys.