Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug Cutting the Cord
10-19-2011, 04:04 PM
The Reman suppor that is beaming down to help you at some points of the base is onehitkilled by the defending romulans. On brave klingon captain is not enough to kill 4 romulan guards. In the 3rd reman beamdown was one elite guard that couldnīt be killed by the romulans. Then I was able to plant the spatial charge. The klingon forces work as expected. The remans in the final battle work good as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2011, 07:10 PM
The problem to me is that the Remans beaming down are not scaling with the difficulty of the mission. My Fed VA has reman help that is 43 levels below his but the romulans are at his level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Ok, at least you guys are seeing remans there to help you. So far i've gotten teh kdf crew beaming in at the first fight, afte that i've been totally alone, no crew beam ins and no remans fighting the romulans at all along the way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 04:57 PM
The Remans do beam in but they seem to be getting one shot killed and then it seems to take a couple of minutes before the next beam in and then die. The other beam ins don't happen until you call for them.