Lt. Commander
I know it's going to take a bit of work to add saucer seperation modeling to all the possibilities (not to mention all the extra art nessecary for dreadnaughting), but I would love to use the T4 Galaxy costume pieces on my advanced Galaxy ships. I hope this is somewhere in the pipeline.

... and while I'm being greedy, might I suggest an Ambassador-class ship costume too? No need to muck about with teiring or +1ing, just new parts for the Galaxy(s).
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-23-2011, 03:02 PM
I agree with you on both counts. The Ambassador should be a Galaxy Skin. I also agree that ALL of the skins for the T4 Galaxy should be useable on both the T5 Separation Refit, and the Galaxy-X Dreadnaught.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelDuin
I know it's going to take a bit of work to add saucer seperation modeling to all the possibilities (not to mention all the extra art nessecary for dreadnaughting), but I would love to use the T4 Galaxy costume pieces on my advanced Galaxy ships. I hope this is somewhere in the pipeline.

... and while I'm being greedy, might I suggest an Ambassador-class ship costume too? No need to muck about with teiring or +1ing, just new parts for the Galaxy(s).
Agreed and
/Signed

I am asking myself the same question. (In a rhetorical way.)
Personally i think that sometimes the Saucer Seperation still uses the Galaxy Saucer (regardless what saucer i am using), it never bothered me very much, so i don't think thats super important (at least for me).

I would absolutely L O V E to be able to mix and match Galaxy, Monarch, Celestial, Envoy and Venture ship parts.

The more options we have, the better.
Especially since all those parts are already in the game, it just seems strange that we cannot use them.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred

Agreed and
/Signed

I am asking myself the same question. (In a rhetorical way.)
Personally i think that sometimes the Saucer Seperation still uses the Galaxy Saucer (regardless what saucer i am using), it never bothered me very much, so i don't think thats super important (at least for me).

I would absolutely L O V E to be able to mix and match Galaxy, Monarch, Celestial, Envoy and Venture ship parts.

The more options we have, the better.
Especially since all those parts are already in the game, it just seems strange that we cannot use them.

Live long and prosper.
Welcome back, sir.

I'm surprised they didnt implement the T4 parts at T5 an age ago, as the various Galaxy types in the game make it easily one of the most diverse hulls. I'm not a great fan of the ship, but I'm a big supporter of any attempt to give players more choice in its visuals.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Welcome back, sir.

I'm surprised they didnt implement the T4 parts at T5 an age ago, as the various Galaxy types in the game make it easily one of the most diverse hulls. I'm not a great fan of the ship, but I'm a big supporter of any attempt to give players more choice in its visuals.
Thank you.

Since the T5 Galaxy is a premium ship, i think it would be a huge sales appeal if the T4 costumes would be also useable. As i already said, since all those parts are already in the Galme it would be relatively little work, Especcially with the Galaxy -X, since it has no Saucer seperation.
Speaking of the Galaxy -X, i think it would be great to make the third nacelle into a Mission pod, similar to the Nebula Classes Mission pod..

Live long and prosper.