Lt. Commander
# 71
10-27-2011, 02:08 PM
I know it likely doesn't bother others, but I am still outraged at the ability to suddenly "Teleport" to the mission location on jump. I'm not much of a Trek fan, but THAT doesn't feel trek to me. You should be traveling there. It's not like you CAN'T set autopilot ANYWAY, so why add in the ability to warp there on jump?

Stupid if you ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 72
10-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris
I know it likely doesn't bother others, but I am still outraged at the ability to suddenly "Teleport" to the mission location on jump. I'm not much of a Trek fan, but THAT doesn't feel trek to me. You should be traveling there. It's not like you CAN'T set autopilot ANYWAY, so why add in the ability to warp there on jump?

Stupid if you ask me.
There, you have hit the nail on the head. This game is Star Trek in name only...
Lt. Commander
# 73
10-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Updates are fine with this title going free to play. How about giving the existing paying playerbase another character transfer to test this upcomming implementation better? I and many more would be more inclined to use Tribble more if such was effected.
Lt. Commander
# 74
10-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
The Klingon Academy ground is transparent.
That's because they're hoping all of us will fall through and they won't have to deal with KDF any longer.
Lt. Commander
# 75
10-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Added "p'nus" to profanity filters. (címon guys)]
It's high time someone finally did something about this. What a relief!
Lt. Commander
# 76
10-27-2011, 02:45 PM
i like the new "team" skills icon but will miss the old ones

Can u make sickbay assignments auto complete again please?
Lt. Commander
# 77
10-27-2011, 02:47 PM
No skill revamp, awe. I was really excited about that too. Can we get any sort of official ETA on when to expect skill revamp to be in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris

Stupid if you ask me.
Indeed, with everyone of these little "convenience" changes they make the game feel less Star Trek. The reason they did this though was two fold. First they needed another EC sink, as some people have 2 billion ECs (not me, but some people...which is stupid as it just helps people earn ECs faster). Second reason is to cover up lack of content to do between missions, especially now they are straight timeline progression. They really need little travelling minigames in sector space as we travel, and I know there are lots of us out there for ideas on how they could do this... but they won't.
Lt. Commander
# 78
10-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It's high time someone finally did something about this. What a relief!
Why so serious? :p

"P'Nus" is oh so much more important to take care of......
Lt. Commander
# 79
10-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
No skill revamp, awe. I was really excited about that too. Can we get any sort of official ETA on when to expect skill revamp to be in?

Indeed, with everyone of these little "convenience" changes they make the game feel less Star Trek. The reason they did this though was two fold. First they needed another EC sink, as some people have 2 billion ECs (not me, but some people...which is stupid as it just helps people earn ECs faster). Second reason is to cover up lack of content to do between missions, especially now they are straight timeline progression. They really need little travelling minigames in sector space as we travel, and I know there are lots of us out there for ideas on how they could do this... but they won't.

Another EC sink....EC's instead of dilithium in crafting would be a great as a sink?

No, thats silly
Lt. Commander
# 80
10-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Another EC sink....EC's instead of dilithium in crafting would be a great as a sink?

No, thats silly
Yea, I wish they would have done that. That would have made more sense from a star trek perspective as you would need ECs to help replicate components for what you are building. Unless everything has its own anti-matter drive I am not sure why you need dilithium to craft it (makes sense for the engines... that's about it).

Kind of crossing my fingers that CBS steps in at some point, maybe kicks D'Angelo's butt a bit. It won't happen though. Wait... CBS Interactive has a twitter! I wonder if they actually read @replies http://twitter.com/#!/CBSi