Lt. Commander
# 21
10-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Roadrash
Will we ever see a forum post about someone liking this game?

Come on people... this game is not THAT BAD
Agreed. However, for the most part the ones posting on the forums are the ones who like the game more than most. It is through their (our) constructive criticism that the game gets better and progresses. Think about it. If we all said the game is great and needs no fixing, why would the Devs bother?

However we do get threads like this every once in a while.

I'm just surprised this one hasn't been shut down yet.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-13-2011, 09:06 AM
Actually..

I am pretty certain OP is a troll. Do not feed the trolls.. that said...

Worst game in history is; Redneck Deer Huntin
-which was released by Interplay way back when and is for a good reason the least known of the Redneck Rampage series.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Send me your stuff, I will keep it for you...
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-13-2011, 09:23 AM
I hate ground combat more then anyone would know, but because it holds some interest even negative, it alleviates some of the boredem in the void between months and for some reason i like the annoying challenge and can't keep away! You shouldn't quit because you failed to give it a chance, maybe you should give it another proper chance then spit the dummy out the pram.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-17-2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwolf View Post
OK, I came back to this game and now regret it.

Ground Missions sucks - They are more work than fun and if you have to fight the borg I would rather get my teeth removed.

I was doing the Kidamer Accord when I got booted out and now I have to redo the whole ground mission part again. Thanks Cryptic for making a fail game that is more work than fun.

I am glad to know that SWTOR will be coming out soon. Even when this game turns free to play there will be no need to play because it sucks. Which is sad because I am a Star Trek fan and you guys have no clue how to make it fun.

I will be canceling my account ASAP.
Khitomer Accord is being edited to split the ground and space mission components so that your personal issue will no longer be a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-17-2011, 04:24 AM
i like it, especially with the new stuff coming and totally psyched when starbases come out and hopefully territory control.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your feedback OP. I'll make sure it gets passed along. For now, I'm closing this thread down.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread