Lt. Commander
# 101
10-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111023a.3

General:
  • Added "p'nus" to profanity filters. (címon guys)
I see Cryptic is spending their time on the important things.

Any news on the Dilithium tax on crafting?
Lt. Commander
# 102
10-28-2011, 08:39 AM
I think it's kinda weird that relatively routine scientific research assignments have a higher casualty rate (Medium) than interrogating an enemy faction prisoner (Low). Seems like they should be the other way around.

Also, in the short time I played post-patch yesterday, I saw loads of Barter GPL for Commodity assignments, but no Exchange EC for Commodity assignments. Hopefully the latter still exist, and haven't been completely replaced by the former.
Lt. Commander
[quote=ZeroniusRex]We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111023a.3

General:
[*]There is now a bird-of-prey in KLG ship store at Captain rank.[*]Incorrect gating expression for ship available with free captain token. This has been fixed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still unable to claim KDF Captain ship in Shipyard. I have the required Dilithium and a free ship token award for reaching Captain, but when I go to the shipyard and try to claim one of the captain ships, I receive the following in the dialog box. ""You do not have enough Starship Requision (Capt.), whatever that means."

Apparently, the captain level ship problems for KDF players has not been resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 104
10-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix316 View Post
I think it's kinda weird that relatively routine scientific research assignments have a higher casualty rate (Medium) than interrogating an enemy faction prisoner (Low). Seems like they should be the other way around.

Also, in the short time I played post-patch yesterday, I saw loads of Barter GPL for Commodity assignments, but no Exchange EC for Commodity assignments. Hopefully the latter still exist, and haven't been completely replaced by the former.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Why is the casualty rate Medium or Moderate for my science techs to scan something?

Just more reasons to leave the game in my opinion.

You choose to do Sci missions cause you think they should be less harmful to your DOffs...but then they die. Making you take 20-48 hours to get new ones (I forget the mission time), or making you buy more from the C-Store. Bleh! That's what I have to say.
Lt. Commander
# 105
10-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix316 View Post

I saw that too, and was afraid all the Exchange EC ones were gone. But after flying around the ENTIRE galaxy, I found 1, and only 1 sector that had 1 and again only 1 Purchase Provisions for EC. But all the others had between 5-8 buy them with GPL. So they are still there. I'm gonna wager a guess that a decimal point was off on their rarity over EC ones.
Lt. Commander
# 106
10-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I hate the new Wonder Woman Charlie's Angels run. So while I like the direction you're going (letting us in-directly choose our run), can you please just put the "girly" run only on Sexy and Cute? I really like the Feminine stance. It's perfect for "average" women.

Ultimately it would be nice if you could add "run style" as something we can chose in the tailor next to stance. Then people could mix-n-match as they please. That would be sweet.
I understand why they tied them in to stances, but I too would still prefer having them as separate options.