Lt. Commander
Mission: City on the Edge of Never in the Episode Sequence ends with Instructions to "Go to the Gateway System".

When you enter the Gateway System, you fight the Klingon Ships, then Beam Down to the Surface. Fight all Klingons up to the Gateway, and watch as Miral Paris and B'Vat run through the Gate. You can Speak to the gate, go through each step of conversation, or Shortcut it if you like, but you caN not Step Through the Gate.

I Left the mission and Logged Out to see if it would re-set to allow the needed Interaction Button, but No, it did not. I checked my Mission Log, and saw that I could Accept the Pay Out for the City on the Edge of Never, and After I did so, it allowed me to TAKE the Gateway Leg of the Two Part mission, which then Gave me the Pop Up Button to Interact with the Gate.

If you do not go through the get Paid for Part One, you can not accept and continue with Part Two.

That will probably become a stumbling block for newer players who run through this for the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 09:26 PM
its not a bug, but more of a change, since when they altered the series to not automatically give you the enxt part when going htrough the portal. they should change the enxt step to "goto sector space and get permission to go back in time" or something simmilar.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
its not a bug, but more of a change, since when they altered the series to not automatically give you the enxt part when going htrough the portal. they should change the enxt step to "goto sector space and get permission to go back in time" or something simmilar.
Yes, Agreed, I understand it is not a bug, but it is a sticking point, especially for Noobies that don't know the Back Step of the process. Some change to iniate the correct steps process would help ease confussion.