Lt. Commander
# 41
10-29-2011, 03:37 PM
With pets, tribbles and most likley more already purchased items turned to be character only instead of account wide... SURE that you keep the "I'll stick it out"-attitude? (for those non-ltas who still have a choice...)
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Aye!! Though my sub ends in 1 day i will be back after f2p goes live.I won't be subscribing again till then.

I want to be honest with you guys.If the game didn't go f2p this 1 day would be my last.I guess there were a few intelligent ppl in cryptic and smelled the incoming disaster before it was too late.I must congratulate them.

I haven't PvP'ed for the past 10 days this month , for well known reasons. I give this game more time to prove itself only because 1) its trek and im a trek fan , 2) cause of f2p and the major changes coming.

I will be staying as long as after season 5 , if the game doesnt deliver till then im out for good.

On a final note im glad i had the wisdom to take 3 long term breaks from this game and be just a veteran of 300 instead of 600 days.It doesnt bother me at all.I hope this game stops being 90% a PvE wish tank and the rest divided between bugs and PvP portions of the game.

See you all after F2P
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stOfficer
Aye!! Though my sub ends in 1 day i will be back after f2p goes live.I won't be subscribing again till then.

I want to be honest with you guys.If the game didn't go f2p this 1 day would be my last.I guess there were a few intelligent ppl in cryptic and smelled the incoming disaster before it was too late.I must congratulate them.

I haven't PvP'ed for the past 10 days this month , for well known reasons. I give this game more time to prove itself only because 1) its trek and im a trek fan , 2) cause of f2p and the major changes coming.

I will be staying as long as after season 5 , if the game doesnt deliver till then im out for good.

On a final note im glad i had the wisdom to take 3 long term breaks from this game and be just a veteran of 300 instead of 600 days.It doesnt bother me at all.I hope this game stops being 90% a PvE wish tank and the rest divided between bugs and PvP portions of the game.

See you all after F2P
I am sure a few of us will be popping our heads in around F2P. I as well hope Cryptic manages to salvage something worth playing. Of course I hear that no one gets paid to pay any attention to our prefered play style. I guess being trekkers at heart we are all capable of hoping. lol

If I don't see you here I hope I have the fortune too run into you in some other galaxy even if it is far far away. /salute
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
I am sure a few of us will be popping our heads in around F2P. I as well hope Cryptic manages to salvage something worth playing. Of course I hear that no one gets paid to pay any attention to our prefered play style. I guess being trekkers at heart we are all capable of hoping. lol

If I don't see you here I hope I have the fortune too run into you in some other galaxy even if it is far far away. /salute
It was always fun playing with\against you ( i prefered the latter ) . Hope so too we meet again on the field of battle after f2p , but if somehow that doesnt happen you will certainly see me ,at some point, in a galaxy far far away.

Salutes Husanak
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-30-2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgrey77 View Post
I'm playing BF3 now as well. I'm really not very happy about the way the dev team has responded to the pvp community as of late. Luckily I have a 30mbit connection so BF3 came in, in about 45 minutes. See you on the battlefield
Of course, BF3 has this other issue with Electronic Arts installing the Origin spysoftware, right? It seems all companies want nothing more than to screw with their customer. Either they are looking for the cheapest way to get the most money, or they treat you like criminals, or both. 'sigh'+
Maybe we _are_ criminals because we have money we haven't given them yet?

Mustrum "File this under Meta/Tinfoil Hat" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-30-2011, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
With pets, tribbles and most likley more already purchased items turned to be character only instead of account wide... SURE that you keep the "I'll stick it out"-attitude? (for those non-ltas who still have a choice...)
so are you saying that for example i currently have all the federation ships unlocked via the c-store. that when this stuff goes live that new char i creat wont be able to get the ship/tribbles/pets from the cstore unless i buy them again even though i already currently have them as an account wide unlock?
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
so are you saying that for example i currently have all the federation ships unlocked via the c-store. that when this stuff goes live that new char i creat wont be able to get the ship/tribbles/pets from the cstore unless i buy them again even though i already currently have them as an account wide unlock?
That seems to be the way it is for pets and tribbles now, and sooner or later it will be applied for ships, too, thats IMO obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
That seems to be the way it is for pets and tribbles now, and sooner or later it will be applied for ships, too, thats IMO obvious.
I don't think anything will retroactively change, but it might be that future ship and item releases will be per character - and that if you haven't bought some stuff now, it may be character-specific after F2P if you buy it only then. (THis seems to be the plan for pets.)
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I don't think anything will retroactively change, but it might be that future ship and item releases will be per character - and that if you haven't bought some stuff now, it may be character-specific after F2P if you buy it only then. (THis seems to be the plan for pets.)
so what youre saying is i need to finish my klingon and buy all the klingon ships so ill be set?
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-30-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
so what youre saying is i need to finish my klingon and buy all the klingon ships so ill be set?
Might be a good idea. GIves you also a chance to grind some Emblems before it becomes worse.