Lt. Commander
# 51
10-30-2011, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Might be a good idea. GIves you also a chance to grind some Emblems before it becomes worse.
meh not too worried about that... i just want all the stuffs!
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
meh not too worried about that... i just want all the stuffs!
SHINIIESSS!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Yes, seriously.

If you don't want to pay attention to PvP issues or development for it, say so. Let us know so we're not wasting our time.

If STO is to be a PvE/RP haven, let us know. Stop stringing us along with false promises and constantly pulling bait and switches on us.
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Yes, seriously.

If you don't want to pay attention to PvP issues or development for it, say so. Let us know so we're not wasting our time.

If STO is to be a PvE/RP haven, let us know. Stop stringing us along with false promises and constantly pulling bait and switches on us.
They won't let us know that. Now they have your money and string you along, If they say that, they lose your money. Why would they do it? Common Decency or what?

I am at least in the state of believing that PvP will eventually some time next year get attention. I just hope hat after another year not getting attention, I will finally believe it won't ever happen. :p
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
They won't let us know that. Now they have your money and string you along, If they say that, they lose your money. Why would they do it? Common Decency or what?

I am at least in the state of believing that PvP will eventually some time next year get attention. I just hope hat after another year not getting attention, I will finally believe it won't ever happen. :p
I mean, I actually considered seeing if the Better Business Bureau would do anything; sure you can cite sliding time tables and changing development priorities all you want, but when you promise your customers a service, and then say that it's coming "soon" on top of that, then it's up to you to follow through with it.

Let alone the fact that they are quite clearly ignoring us and all that.