Lt. Commander
Today I purchased on the exchange a green refugee "Namcis" with trader and unscrupulous traits.

When I pull up the Ship Duty:Roster he is listed there as being on reserve.

I was offered an assignment - Exchange Shield Generators for Energy Credits - which calls for Any Officer. His traits would match 2/3 of the Extremely Profitable traits of the assignment.

When I accept the assignment, and display the entire reserve officer he is not on the list. There is another refugee listed, so I know he isn't being excluded based on officer type.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Is he a species of the opposite faction like an orion or klingon on your fed char? If so that is the problem. The last past disabled the ability to use cross faction doffs except those earned through diplomacy/marauding.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Ah, yes, turns out he is an orion. Didn't notice that. Back to the exchange with him. Before P2P comes, being able to filter KDF and Fed needs to be added to the exchange - for BOs, too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
Ah, yes, turns out he is an orion. Didn't notice that. Back to the exchange with him. Before P2P comes, being able to filter KDF and Fed needs to be added to the exchange - for BOs, too.
Yes, this is a known (major) issue with the Exchange implementation. It's on our list of things to address.