Lt. Commander
from the start: i get to alhena system and kill off the ships no problem. i beam over to the dewitt and theres where things get dicey...after a bit fighting officers, i crash to desktop, and the message where i should varify files comes up, so i do...and get back into the game, continue the mission, and it happens the same way again. i dont varify, and i can fight through the dewitt fine, then i beam out, and crash again. i get back into the game, and im in the sector block, and cant get back to the system to continue/finish the mission-no dialog box comes up when im near the system.

theres like 3 or 4 crash reports somewhere in the system to this effect.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, had it CTD on me as I was fighting my way through the DeWitt in that mission yesterday, got the Cryptic crash error report thing, did a report.
Hope it works better than the in game bug reporting system on Tribble...which doesn't...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2011, 06:36 PM
I had an issues too, but not with crashing. Mine is more a story issue. The captain at then of the mission does not put up a fight. He just kind of stands there until you hurt him. Then you talk to him, he stands there again, and you hit him somemore. Repeat to end of "interrogation."

last time I played this on Holodeck he fought back the whole time.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2011, 10:38 PM
I assumed the not fighting was an improvement. He's just that stoic. My problem (reported tonight after a couple of attempts) is that he doesn't initiate his 2nd dialog. He resists, I beat him up a little, then he just stands there. No dialog for 2nd bla-bla, no more targeting. I can't even AoE him .
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-31-2011, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradym
i get back into the game, and im in the sector block, and cant get back to the system to continue/finish the mission-no dialog box comes up when im near the system.
I had the same problem, except without a crash. The BOff window to return back to your ship came up, I clicked it and ended up in the sector space unable to continue the mission. Strangely enough the Alheena system loses it's name tag when that happens. I just cursed (a lot) and restarted the mission.