Lt. Commander
# 11
10-23-2011, 11:50 PM
im not sure photo's totally do it justice and i have not got the deflector yet, but i have seen it and it also looks very cool.

normal

elite shield

elite shield

elite shield

at warp

at warp

at warp

at warp

at warp

at warp close up
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Interesting. Is the Elite Engine's warp bubble a bug, or does it actually serve some purpose?
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Interesting. Is the Elite Engine's warp bubble a bug, or does it actually serve some purpose?
Its purely visual. its working as intended but its hard to see exactly from the pics but as you fly through sector space the the bubble sort of morphs around your ship. its impressive to see and can be switched off, it just looks really nice.

there is some bonus to having two pieces of the set attached (then 3 pieces) but cant remember what it is off the top of my head.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-31-2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Its purely visual. its working as intended but its hard to see exactly from the pics but as you fly through sector space the the bubble sort of morphs around your ship. its impressive to see and can be switched off, it just looks really nice.

there is some bonus to having two pieces of the set attached (then 3 pieces) but cant remember what it is off the top of my head.
do you only get these cosmetic items with that class? I would love to see this implemeted on my Intrepid. I don't care if she's the older girl from last century, I still like her...