Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
10-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Mav, Sir it truly has been an honor you and Hale are by far one of the best sports in this game. I have never seen come on these boards and rage and I have never seen you rage on OPvP, like the others that left before this game is loosing some of the best PvPers in this game so in honor of you please click below.

http://youtu.be/V8rZWw9HE7o
Quote:
Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME enthält, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt.
<-- This is me, ragequitting over the GEMA.
<-- This is me, ragequitting again because I can't ragequit the GEMA.
<--This me, ragequitting in an infinity loop.

I am gonna miss Mav, that's to be sure.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-31-2011, 08:34 AM
It truly has been good fighting with and against you, Mav. /salut

I vow to continue trying to make cryptic at least understand the current pvp problems, both with my posts and my bop.

If they every fly in pvp one of these days, they will know the meaning of nerdrage because of my bop.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner, Mav. I've been away for several months now due to testing in a certain galaxy far far away. I've met some genuinely friendly, very competent and knowledgeable folks over the months. I welcome you and any other STO players to hang around on the server that the guild I've joined so we don't all lose touch with each other. http://www.swtor.com/guilds/9488/shards-alderaan
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks for your feedback Mav. I'll make sure it gets passed along. For now, I need to close this thread as "I quit" threads are not allowed.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread