Lt. Commander
# 41
09-27-2011, 02:15 AM
i wanted to finish off the story i started so i have added two new pieces that start here
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-28-2011, 12:09 PM
A good ending (Or is it? What did the Undine want with Tanar's ship? Dun, dun, duuunnnn!). I'm glad you finished up your storyline! Thanks for posting!
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Hey Stormshade, are these challenges going to be picked up again anytime soon?
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Typical... I discover these just as they appear to be coming to an end.

Still, I couldn't help but take part. A very constructive way to spend my last hour at work today, lol.

I'd be interested to hear what you guys think.
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
I enjoyed your story. A captain's yacht named Symbiote...that made me chuckle, very clever!

I like the "personal log" format of your story (I used the "letter home" format myself); it seemed very "real" and gave me an impression of the narrator's personality.

I'm also sorry these writing challenges have likely come to an end (the mod who was running them is no longer with STO (I don't even know if she is still with Cryptic)).
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.R.O.P.H.E.T.
I enjoyed your story. A captain's yacht named Symbiote...that made me chuckle, very clever!

I like the "personal log" format of your story (I used the "letter home" format myself); it seemed very "real" and gave me an impression of the narrator's personality.

I'm also sorry these writing challenges have likely come to an end (the mod who was running them is no longer with STO (I don't even know if she is still with Cryptic)).
Glad you liked it And I figured Symbiote would be a good name for a Joined Trill's personal shuttle (I named it in game a couple of weeks before I wrote the story).

I felt the end of it was a bit rushed, but I was running out of time.