Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
But you use FAW and you team use 3 CPB and Torp Spread. ?
I do not.

I used FAW for a week, until someone informed me that it was still bugged to decloak ships. I did not know that before (though, I do support that argument that FAW should have a chance to decloak ships, but that's a whole nother story).

As far as CPB goes, I toyed with that for 3 days while testing out various team configurations. Used FBP 3/GW 3 before that, and I've gone back to that combo as of Sunday (or was it Monday?).

I don't use TS at all, however... In fact, I don't even use torps. I have 3 Cannons with 2 Turrets and 1 Beam across all 3 of my toons, except for when I fly an Eng/Noobula and use 5 Beams + 1 DBB. When I was testing CBP I did fly with Photons, however, I used TT 1 and HYT 2.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
I dont blame TSI anymore I come to see that there is no way of policing the queues as you say. Opvp Rules fell apart because we could not agree on the ruleset. I was disappointed at Kais and Zorenas we bring what ever we want thread.

I dont consider SS spam or cheese Qew had 2 copies (not SS3) to prevent op team healing and dual tac team, and the fact that a ens. power could clear it can make that spam.

But what is Spam I could say that using phaser beam is spam since the proc is op or that having more than 1extend shield is spam too, this could go on we can never agree what is spam and not: All is spam and nothing is spam.

Oh did not know ppl feared the Pandas thats kinda nice

I been in matches with ppl you play with from TSI what used Torp Spread on me. not that I wanna say any names tho
well you im the fleet leader here tide, so private message me those names and i'll look into it.

of course everytime i offer this to anyone, "tell me who and ill take care of it" i'm never told who just that "some guy with tsi in his name" used so and so powers you guys are cheaters/exploiters/suck etc etc....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
11-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
I think a fleet should be judges for what they bring to the random Queues, not for what they may bring when they prearranged matches.
How is that working out for the pandas?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM
We get it, you think torp spread sucks and is spam, other people think SS sucks and that is spam. These are all subjective value judgements.

Everyone is accusing everyone of spamming, so that means everyone is spamming or no one is.....deep thoughts by Aldo-raine.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I do not.

I used FAW for a week, until someone informed me that it was still bugged to decloak ships. I did not know that before (though, I do support that argument that FAW should have a chance to decloak ships, but that's a whole nother story).

As far as CPB goes, I toyed with that for 3 days while testing out various team configurations. Used FBP 3/GW 3 before that, and I've gone back to that combo as of Sunday (or was it Monday?).

I don't use TS at all, however... In fact, I don't even use torps. I have 3 Cannons with 2 Turrets and 1 Beam across all 3 of my toons, except for when I fly an Eng/Noobula and use 5 Beams + 1 DBB. When I was testing CBP I did fly with Photons, however, I used TT 1 and HYT 2.
Sry saw you use it when we last meet did not know you took it off.

I dont want it to be like. You used this and that and a big discussion on what is spam and not thats why the NO HOLDS BARRED lets play and then we cant complain anymore.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
11-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
well you im the fleet leader here tide, so private message me those names and i'll look into it.

of course everytime i offer this to anyone, "tell me who and ill take care of it" i'm never told who just that "some guy with tsi in his name" used so and so powers you guys are cheaters/exploiters/suck etc etc....
From my experience, Mai, I haven't seen anyone from TSI spamming anything... unless you count Era "heal spamming" :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
How is that working out for the pandas?
Dont know kinda new in Pandas, im sry this threat should not be about wish fleet does what, its about not having any rules so nobody can complain.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
11-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
We get it, you think torp spread sucks and is spam, other people think SS sucks and that is spam. These are all subjective value judgements.

Everyone is accusing everyone of spamming, so that means everyone is spamming or no one is.....deep thoughts by Aldo-raine.....
Spot on good sir
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
How is that working out for the pandas?
I don't think the pandas are as tightly regulated as some other fleets there. I run whatever the hell I want to on my ship, and I really don't care what anyone thinks on the other side.

I'm not speaking for the rest of the pandas, but for me I'm on a mission to make the other side as mad and irritated as possible. Isn't it up to cryptic (the judge) to censure the attorneys? If there's no one on the powers team that monitors pvp, then hell I'll make them listen through the cries and outrage of the PvE pugs out there that do step onto pvp.

I'm done talking nice to Cryptic. If they only listen to PvE'ers, then I'll make the PvE'ers talk about broken powers.

Gw3, psw1, ewp1, ss1. Those are my "spam" powers. My only defense is epts1, tt1, and my team. I'm the absolute worst pilot in game and anyone can easily kill me.

Trinity seems to think I'm out hunting for him or something, I'm not. We just happened to run into each other, and he's also of the same mindset as me when it comes to throwing out "spam." I've nothing against TSI or any other fleet flying around. Why should I? We pvp, of course you'll kill me, and if I'm lucky enough I'll kill you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
11-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
well you im the fleet leader here tide, so private message me those names and i'll look into it.

of course everytime i offer this to anyone, "tell me who and ill take care of it" i'm never told who just that "some guy with tsi in his name" used so and so powers you guys are cheaters/exploiters/suck etc etc....
Zorena = TS, FAW + abuse of known tactical exploits
M3w = TS
Trinity = TS, Mines, SS3
Henry = Mines, FAW, TS
Hilbert = FAW
Biological = TS
Veda = TS
Aytanni = FAW + abuse of known tactical exploits
Canaffle = TS
Random = Mines, TS, FAW

Trouble is, YOU have been in our TS and we have TOLD YOU flatout EXACTLY who it was, and then you spout this bs that no one says anything?

With that said, there are a few players who play clean (Linty, Rock, Era) but as they sit idle and play with you guys while your doing your thing, they are guilty by association, I certainly wouldn't standby while watching my fleet mates abusing broken skills or broken mechanics or even worse abusing exploits.

Thanks for listening.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 PM.