Lt. Commander
# 101
10-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatelas
Soooo Instead of accualy MAKING content for those leveles , your just skipping over it and giving the klingons less leveles to run content through......? Preaty Cheap Cryptic yet again its been nearing 2 years and we SWILL dont have enough content to level one of the only 2 factions we have in the game. BUT we have LOADS of pointles costume skins in the C store BIG miss on prioritys....
Or as Cryptic calls it "easy-mode", yes.
Lt. Commander
# 102
10-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdangelo View Post
As stated near the end of the blog post, the awards for KDF leveling up are in addition to any awards for leveling up a Federation character. Also, the awards will be granted after the F2P build is live on Holodeck.

The note about additional Klingon play coming in a future update, is referring to updates after the F2P build is live. We do not have plans for major additions to Klingon play prior to F2P.

Stephen D'Angelo
Executive Producer
Star Trek Online
yes i read that but it didn't answer my question. can the KFD reward be used on a FED char (and vice versa)? or is it meant for a KDF char only?
Lt. Commander
# 103
10-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Quick question.

I have a Klingon Empire Character on Holodeck who's at a low Lt. Cmdr. Grade (1, 2, or 3, I'm not sure which). Will she automatically level-up when the F2P Build reaches Holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 104
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Quick question.

I have a Klingon Empire Character on Holodeck who's at a low Lt. Cmdr. Grade (1, 2, or 3, I'm not sure which). Will she automatically level-up when the F2P Build reaches Holodeck?
According to what I've read of the F2P faq... Yes, up to the new starting level iirc.
Lt. Commander
# 105
10-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran_Tatsuuchi View Post
According to what I've read of the F2P faq... Yes, up to the new starting level iirc.
Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 106 Hit LT General..
11-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I just hit Lt General last night with my toon. I am very very disappointed.

1) I only got one bridge officer through the leveling series, total glitch.

2) The weapon and items drops serious don't match for the first half of the levels.. hey devs how about fixing that for a change.

3) I have about a 1,000 dilithium which of course it total garbage. I walked through the episodes and and I still don't have enough to buy ANYTHING!!!!!!! that is the biggest piece of garbage EVER!!!! Get rid of this completely broke and useless currency system. Just put everything back to credits or keep the working system and change the name. At least make it usable... right now you all just look stupid... sorry but I call it as I see it. SERIOUSLY LAME!!!!!!

4) Why do the Klingon Generals not have the full length coat for a costume option. You see it on almost every NPC but its not available for players??? that again is lame.

5) I hit LT general and the only thing I get is a respec tocken and the title. I don't get a ship token or have a ship to buy except from the cstore that is the biggest let down of the entire KDF side. LAME LAME LAME... How about you actually live up to the name an develop some new stuff for the KDF instead of give it the leftover crumbs from the FED side. You never finished the KDF side to begin with and now your just picking up the pieces. WORST PART OF THE GAME!!!!!! You barely make it worth playing at all. The whole reason I played the KDF side is because I really liked playing a Klingon.

How about the Devs do something useful instead of destroying the whole thing in the process.