Lt. Commander
# 111
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Ramone
no (10 chars)
Well that seems like an oversight.
It should iether weaken the extende's shields temporarily or cuase a system drain of some sort so as to be a balancer for its rampant use in combat.
Honestly it seems to be almsot justa PvP power anyways as its not used a lot in PvE unless teamed and doing elite. maybe.
Consequences for actions is something that STO is really hit or miss on, imo.
Lt. Commander
# 112
11-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Yea the respawn garbage is a bit much isnt it? Kinda takes the fun from hunting down yer prey...
just old. Most times its beyond easy to escape the Spawncamp.
Lt. Commander
# 113
11-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter.Slade View Post
maybe he's adding you if you ask him nicely lol

as for extend shields:

i thought tricobalts interrupt extend as well.....
but yeah in some cases you don't know who's using extend

that reminds me of a infamous quote.....again:

extend shields qewqew is under top 3 in Cutters QQ list
Whats FS doing in space? I thought they got space sickness
Lt. Commander
# 114 win win win
11-02-2011, 11:16 AM
i think it's more like "sto-sickness" but i guess we're all infected

right now i'm enjoying threads like this....they're full of win(thx mr.tide ...)
whining about skills and fleet bashing were always my favorite threads to read....
lean back and take some popcorn
Lt. Commander
# 115 Corrective functions
11-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
just old. Most times its beyond easy to escape the Spawncamp.
There is no such thing as Spawn Camping, the appropriate military nomenclature is DEPLOYMENT SUPPRESSION!

Yours in Lexicon Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 116
11-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Are you kidding. THIS is probably what they do in their free time. Why fix broken mechanics in the game when they can read our threads and laugh at us tearing each other apart.
Tearing each other apart! That was the term I was looking for!
Thanks fallout23, if that really is your number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Well, truth to be told, I feel like half of our "arguments" purely stem from the fact that we actively DO try to tear each other apart ingame and everyone's hidden behind a shield of anonymity on the forums. Throw us all onto Vent or something, and we'll be a big, happy, highly dysfunctional family!

Wayyy back when, I feel like it was almost a year ago(?), a bunch of fleet leaders and OPvP members met up on La Familia's Vent channel to discuss the state of PvP and the whole cloaked tractor mine fiasco (I think that's what we talked about, at least...) and a bunch of people said, "Oh, I know I may trash talk or whatever, but I don't actually mean it. I love playing with you guys!"
I think a big part of it is that we're suffering from a game that doesn't seem to change for the better, and we're kinda like a small group of people locked away in a very small room. At some point, we're going on each other nerves.

Or maybe think of an old couple:
"I saw you using Scramble Sensors!" Equals: "You let the lid of the toilet open again!"
Lt. Commander
# 117
11-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Extend is the ONLY ability in the game whose duration is greater than it's CD. On top of that, it's uptime is 2x as long as it's downtime. Makesenserite?
Emergency power skills.
Lt. Commander
# 118
11-02-2011, 12:49 PM
I declare this thread closed. Stop the in-fighting guys. We need you all to be around to give feedback, and continue fighting for better PvP, not banned from the forums for fighting each other.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread