Lt. Commander
# 11
11-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Is there any information that is going to come our way soon concerning the Skill Tree Revamp? I understand that you can't always keep up with the Calendar but we're about a week over due with no word. Anything would be nice. Anything at all.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
Is there any information that is going to come our way soon concerning the Skill Tree Revamp? I understand that you can't always keep up with the Calendar but we're about a week over due with no word. Anything would be nice. Anything at all.
I second this i'd also like an update on this if possable.

Thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
big updates are on a thursday usually, so there is a fair chance it might be tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Not just the skill revamp, but Heretic has constantly said there were changes to the DOff system ready to go, and yet, here we are another patch and no DOff updates.

I understand this is beta, and things happen, but heck, its been two weeks now, and we're basically running on the same build, with very little changes to it. Running out of things to test here.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Any chance of getting to see a global buy/sell history instead of just your own personal buy/sell history? I can't begin to imagine how people are going to price this stuff without being able to tell what people are currently paying.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-02-2011, 12:34 PM
500 only per C-point? That's setting quite a low bar on the value of Dilithium. For this to be successful you will need to offer a wide enough birth to convince people spending real money is worth it. If this were holodeck, I will personally tell you that I wouldn't spend real money unless i was getting at least 1k DL per point.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-02-2011, 12:36 PM
And now presenting the part of F2P that I will NEVER touch.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
The push won't happen for about an hour, so you'll have plenty of time to debate the finer points of the exchange before it goes live.
Oh, are we there yet?

*Rolls 1d4 to check for proc*
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Theres probably seperate development trees for the general changes and this cryptic point change, so they can push this live without touching the other changes.

It looks functional, I note that you dont have to go to a Starbase to make the trade, I wont make any predictions on the economics though. Im looking forward to the possibility buying C points with Dilitihium but I doubt I will be selling any. I will be relying on Gold Member stipend and saving up for anything I want.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
And now presenting the part of F2P that I will NEVER touch.
Luckily, if you don't want to, you don't have to