Lt. Commander
the Fire Phasers, Fire Torpedo, and Fire All weapons r greyed out in going into combat
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Ditto on Klingon side of things as well. SIGH
Lt. Commander
# 3 Me too
10-30-2011, 04:26 PM
I've also been experiencing the same problem. Also, the Alt and Space keys do not keep weapons firing for more than a few seconds. I thus have to kep hitting those keys while trying to fly my ship with one other hand and activate my BOff power keys with my third hand. Oh wait, I don't have a third hand.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Use Engineering Team to clear yourself from Target Weapon Subsystem Proc!

:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately, the buttons are greyed out from the begining of combat (i.e from when you enter weapons range), well before any buff has been applied by either side.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Ditto it's been like a week you have to double click it's a pain!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerbk View Post
Ditto it's been like a week you have to double click it's a pain!
Outstanding. If I were in a better mood about this, I would be tempted to make a cutesy joke about the only explanation for this being that Q Jr. has taken over Tribble. The game has been unplayable for me since this happened though, so I'm really not in a good mood about it. I have not been playing since this bug occurred because I refuse to change either my powers layout or my preferred space combat technique due to a bug that is not my fault. What absolutely kills me about this is that last week, after several posters complained about the floor being transparent at the Klingon Academy, they actually took Tribble down again, patched it, and fixed it the same day. This, however? A show-stopping bug that literally makes the game less playable? Nah, that can totally wait, not until the next patch, but until whenever they get around to it. I realize this post has zero constructive criticism in it, so I will now try to be as constructive as I can on this specific issue: it's broken and subscribers are paying to test it. Subscribers can't test a game that is largely space combat when space combat no worky. Fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I've had the same for about a week too! Ofcourse i hate it to, as that's how i play STO. But on tribble i've found an ingenius way of getting around this big problem.
All i've done is go into the settings and change the Hotkeys, so that the Fire All Weapons works with just hitting the space bar!!!
I hope this a help!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
yep i am still having the same problem after a week on the kdf side.