Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally_Androvar
I figured since you focused on just one part of what I said I would do the same :p

Glad to see that "Word of the Day" calendar is being put to good use
I see I've wasted my time talking with you. I should have known better. I've had an honest discussion with you and you find the need to antagonize me. I quite often go overboard when I feel someone is trying to attack me, and as I'd rather not violate the rules by nuking you from orbit. I'll just end it here. Before I get in trouble.

I won't be responding to your posts anymore. I'll pretend you don't exist from here on out. Thanks for the...discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 242 and so I'm sorry.
10-06-2011, 05:56 PM
It appears I've made mistakes. It appears they gave us 1200 tps. Thus I'm sorry. I have yet to explore all changes. But for the most part I am sorry. And thou I'm saying sorry, coming off as a jerk and such in the midst of everything will be uncool. I was marely voicing what I'm seeing.
Lt. Commander
# 243
10-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous
I see I've wasted my time talking with you. I should have known better. I've had an honest discussion with you and you find the need to antagonize me. I quite often go overboard when I feel someone is trying to attack me, and as I'd rather not violate the rules by nuking you from orbit. I'll just end it here. Before I get in trouble.

I won't be responding to your posts anymore. I'll pretend you don't exist from here on out. Thanks for the...discussion.
So I win? YAY!!!

Wait...what did I win?
Lt. Commander
# 244
10-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Quote:
To make this concrete, imagine going to the grocery store and finding out that they will give you one doughnut for free today just for coming in.
That's absolutely not the case. I'll tell you how it is:

"To make this concrete, imagine trying to go to the grocery store, pay a fee of $14 to get in and test it, when you're in, next you're getting a doughnut and if you want to get another one, you'll have to buy something in the store next to."

Hey guys, we're testing your system and helping you to fix things which are stupid but we cannot test because we:

A: Don't have enough Didlitium
B: Don't have enough C-Store Test points
C: Cannot get the items to test because A or B

Today I was logging in and was surprised of the free C-Store Points you offered us. Then I was thinking - fine, then I can buy the next Ship in C-Store to further level up with C-Store Points instead of with too less Dilithium, which was offered me when I leveled up to commander. By the way... the functionality to buy Ships with C-Store Points doesn't work.

There should also be fun while testing. Leveling up to the captains rank with my Nova Class ship isn't fun. We are the guys who're helping you to make a better game. Don't punish us!
Lt. Commander
# 245
10-07-2011, 02:42 PM
I had been wondering how this F2P Tribble C-store was going to work, and whether or not things I've unlocked on Holodeck would be available to me soon. Read the blog, and my questions were answered. Then, read some forum posts and realized I had 1,200 test pts waiting for me.

I have no disagreements with how this aspect of testing is being run. More than anything, I'm grinding away for the Duty Officer rewards, and enjoying the many changes that will eventually hit Holodeck in one form or another.

I doubt I'll be able to afford to take advantage of the second way of gaining test points anytime soon, so the task before me is to try and choose what I buy wisely, to make my vote count. This means careful thinking and planning on my part. Boo. :p
Lt. Commander
1) Be sure you "grandfather" everybody who is a Lifetime subscriber or monthly subscriber or anyone who has purchased C-Store items for their accounts to items purchased prior to the F2P changes you are about to make to ensure that items already purchased retain their account wide credentials. All of those items were purchased as account wide in good faith, they need to remain account wide.
2) Be sensitive of the fact that the people who are beta testing your game on the Tribble Shard are cuurently and most likely will continue to be your primary benefactors.
3) Like alot of others here, I have spent a fair chunk of change on your game and I have enjoyed it. You currently have nothing in the C-Store on Holo that I care to purchase. There is no reason at this point for me to buy points and I know alot of people in this same situation. I have maxed out a Fed toon on Tribble and spent the test points alotted to me, thanks, I tried out the DOFF system, it is an interesting distraction. Unless I have more "test" points I won't be spending much more time on Tribble beta testing. This is not the problem of the STO faithful, it is your problem.
4) Fix the "Submit a Bug" mechanism on Tribble. I would be happy to report a bug if I could but if I am to be expected to stop gaming and go to your web site to do so then I consider it like work and should actually be paid to do so.

Still enjoying the game,

Keep up the good work.