Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Instigate Defection got me the following Duty 'Officer' on my fed Squishy:

Ruklang: blue quality klingon male refugee.

However he appears not a viable choice for my Resettle Refugees assignment. Neither for any other assignment he 'should' be usable for (i.e. Reassign Staff Officer).

Not properly flagged hum?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 04:50 AM
This is not true for klingon, however.

I got a blue fed with Laforge visor from a defection mission on my Klingon toon and I've been able to use him several times now (although sparingly, there's not much use for a peaceful trait in marauder missions lol) I'm in the middle of instigating another defection, I'll test this one too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 06:14 AM
I have 2 defected klingons on my fed char and one klingon prisonser on my klingon char that that are unuseable after this patch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Defected officers and cross-faction duty officers from the Exchange should no longer be usable. The former is a known issue; the latter is a fix.

I apologize for not fixing the defectors when the cross-faction restriction was put in - it slipped through the cracks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Are the DOFF missions that grant Prisoners (few and far between that they are) still giving same-faction DOFFs instead of the enemy faction Prisoners? I'm not sure if I've received any new ones recently, but I don't think so, making it hard to determine.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
Are the DOFF missions that grant Prisoners (few and far between that they are) still giving same-faction DOFFs instead of the enemy faction Prisoners? I'm not sure if I've received any new ones recently, but I don't think so, making it hard to determine.
Prisoners should be fine.