Lt. Commander
# 11
11-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
The VOr'kang went live with the Vetrue class more then a month ago.

So no, instead of fairy giving each faction 1, one faction gets 2... wich makes 5 fed and 2 kdf "+1"s now.
And proofes again that it is not possible ONE SINGEL DAY without finding out something new cryptic screwd up.... And today its not even limitet to this one.
My mistake.

And according to the Calender they were supposed to release the Bellerophon with a yet unnamed Raider, Maybe CBS still hasn't approved the name. Maybe there were additional bugs with that ship or its console that they want to fix first. There could be any number of things that would hold up the release. It's not necessarily a conspiracy against Klingons.

Enhance your calm.

Lt. Commander
# 12
11-03-2011, 03:08 PM
If you already have the Intrepid Refit...do you still get the costume? If not and I dismiss it to get another one with the costume, then do I need to buy* it again?

*ie emblems because C store can go and copulate with itself
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
My mistake.

And according to the Calender they were supposed to release the Bellerophon with a yet unnamed Raider, Maybe CBS still hasn't approved the name. Maybe there were additional bugs with that ship or its console that they want to fix first. There could be any number of things that would hold up the release. It's not necessarily a conspiracy against Klingons.

Enhance your calm.

No we were supposed to get the Sabre refit with the raider. And that has nothing to do with CBS for sure, the reason is simple: They dicedet to put the resources into the fed ships. Period.

Good thing after all; I'd most likley have bought Raider and Sabre... but now... no.
Next week skyrim will come, so even if they release it then I wont care...
... and... we'll see how long that keeps me busy, may be even until the TOR launch...
And then... well... that relation between my wallet and the C-Store might very well end then periodly... so if they dont want my money.. good.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
No we were supposed to get the Sabre refit with the raider. And that has nothing to do with CBS for sure, the reason is simple: They dicedet to put the resources into the fed ships. Period.

Good thing after all; I'd most likley have bought Raider and Sabre... but now... no.
Next week skyrim will come, so even if they release it then I wont care...
... and... we'll see how long that keeps me busy, may be even until the TOR launch...
And then... well... that relation between my wallet and the C-Store might very well end then periodly... so if they dont want my money.. good.
Maybe you have it totally wrong. Maybe they decided to put more resources into the Klingon ships and thus the Klingon ship was not done on time.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Maybe you have it totally wrong. Maybe they decided to put more resources into the Klingon ships and thus the Klingon ship was not done on time.
The Intrepit Refit wasnt finished either and got released...

There are, on the other hand, multiple KDF ships that work on tribble...
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-03-2011, 05:29 PM
There's nothing wrong with the Tribble KDF ships for the most part, I am liking the Orion cruisers, I'm not big on the Nausicaan design though, don't get me wrong tehy are good "looking" ships, just not my style. I DO wish they could make working turrets on the Orions though.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
The Intrepit Refit wasnt finished either and got released...

There are, on the other hand, multiple KDF ships that work on tribble...
Working on tribble is not guaranty of it being finished. They may need to do more balancing work on the special abilities, they may need to do touch ups on the skins, or they may have just gotten the Intrepid done, looked at the numbers for who flies what kinds of ships and decided the Intrepid-R would be a huge enough seller to get a cut in line.

If you walk over this, that's your choice. If you walk because this is the 'straw that broke your back' that's also your choice. But I refuse to get bent out of shape over the release order for +1 ships. They'll all get here well before any new content that might make me want to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Working on tribble is not guaranty of it being finished. They may need to do more balancing work on the special abilities, they may need to do touch ups on the skins, or they may have just gotten the Intrepid done, looked at the numbers for who flies what kinds of ships and decided the Intrepid-R would be a huge enough seller to get a cut in line.

If you walk over this, that's your choice. If you walk because this is the 'straw that broke your back' that's also your choice. But I refuse to get bent out of shape over the release order for +1 ships. They'll all get here well before any new content that might make me want to use them.
Well as far as heared here the Belephons is as much broken as its ability.
So if they can release an unfinished fed ship they can release an unfinished fed ship as well

And balance: Feds have 3 special ablitys and better ships at low levels, so there is nothing "Balanced" in any way.

Any attempt of explaining or appologizing Cryptics actions here shows more... that there IS no explanation beside simply prefering FED over KDF.

Not that this is new in any way... but I had a slight hope they would change that attitude at least a little.... but they dont...
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:

LOL, a deformed model isn't a "touch up" When you mix parts on it sometimes the right nacelle points straight down instead of up or straight. Looks like a kid took it and literally broke it downward. It's not "unfinished" it's "defective."
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
The Intrepid refit looks nice. The other looks a bit wonky.

If my Science Captain wasn't already married to the Nebula, then I might be bothered to buy the Intrepid refit for its looks alone.