Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
you can have him when you claim him! (ie change your pic to him)


what excatly is gonzo... he some sort of dog/alien/critter thingy?
Um I have no clue what he is. His fascination with chickens is a little disturbing too. But he's always been my fav.

Him and Grover from sesame st........near.......far...........near..........f ar.........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
11-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
good one !..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
Um I have no clue what he is. His fascination with chickens is a little disturbing too. But he's always been my fav.

Him and Grover from sesame st........near.......far...........near..........f ar.........
Didn't you see Muppets in Space? LoL Funny, but probably the worst muppet movie of them all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
11-03-2011, 07:41 PM
once again, so funny.

have fun kill bad guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

thanks Camilla.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
11-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
once again, so funny.

have fun kill bad guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6TTU1knUM

thanks Camilla.
Gives new meaning to PVP...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
11-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
It does make me curious as to who you would pick for Steve Hale..
Floyd? He's pink you know.

http://youtu.be/unbqcnzSAs8

Nimoy laying down the Trek canon and Shatner going for some other white meat, plus other cast memebr cameos
http://youtu.be/0zmt4IiDlbM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
11-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Don't know why but I kinda pictured Roach as Sweetums.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
12-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Don't know why but I kinda pictured Roach as Sweetums.
Sweetums is cool, too much so for me.
I like his friends though.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 AM.