Lt. Commander
# 1 Patch, the bad part
11-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Ok so in the patch notes it was stated:

"UI

The space bridge officer UI element will now always display bridge officers in the following order: universal, tactical, engineering, science."

But yet after log in and sitting in space the officer UI order is backwards, it shows science,engineering,Tactical than universal.

Well so much for that being fixed...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Not exactly what i'd call a 'bad part', but then i guess we had to complain about *something*...

For me the problem with that part of the UI was that it didn't group all the divisions, for example i'd get tac, eng, tac, sci, sci. So for me, regardless of their order which i don't really even care about, atleast they're grouped properly now.

To top it all off my UI actually shows my Boffs grouped as tac, eng, sci now so....
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Try resizing your BOFF bar, that should force it to realign the stations in the proper order instead of in reverse.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Try resizing your BOFF bar, that should force it to realign the stations in the proper order instead of in reverse.
It didn't. I also tried switching to my shuttle and then back to my ship. Supposedly that used to work but not this time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2011, 06:48 PM
You did try to actually change the size of it, and not just move it around, right? By moving the mouse to the edge, then dragging it to make it longer or shorter? Just checking, as I had that problem with the reversed stations when I logged in, and that's what I did to fix it. If you did try that, and it didn't work, I don't really know then, sorry.