Lt. Commander
# 141
11-03-2011, 04:57 PM
The idea of earning C-Store Points in Game is something I really like.

Please keep on going Cryptic. Looking forward to earn my Venture Class.

And: No, there isn't any sarcasm in it. I really do like this thing. I know it from some of the other PW games and always appreciated the idea of changing in game currency to "real" currency.

*Thumbs up*
Lt. Commander
# 142
11-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahariKajal View Post

And: No, there isn't any sarcasm in it. I really do like this thing. I know it from some of the other PW games and always appreciated the idea of changing in game currency to "real" currency.

*Thumbs up*
Me too Except there will be other classes I want to earn.
Lt. Commander
# 143
11-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
It is on my personal long term todo list to add a similar transaction history for the auction house, but it will require some significant changes to how it stores data, so I wouldn't expect anything soon.
The ability to offer EC for Items, like he Dilithium for C-points and visa versa, would be really useful and would help balance the EC economy as well.
Lt. Commander
# 144
11-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahariKajal View Post

*Thumbs up*
I like it too but I can't really get excited about it until other issues are sorted.

That is, if it truly becomes a trade of money for time but theres not really a way to test this until it hits Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 145
11-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
I like it too but I can't really get excited about it until other issues are sorted.

That is, if it truly becomes a trade of money for time but theres not really a way to test this until it hits Holodeck.
I'm gathering people are testing it because they aren't spending real money to get dilithium until it hits holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 146
11-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
I'm gathering people are testing it because they aren't spending real money to get dilithium until it hits holodeck.
Well you can test it for bugs but in a small, closed economy where real money isn't actually being used you won't get an accurate representaiton on how the market will behave on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 147
11-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
So nothing about the discussion on Dilithium in crafting and the like that the community's been asking about? Interesting choice.
They don't give a damn about us, or what we think, so why would they?