Lt. Commander
# 1 The STO official website
11-04-2011, 12:31 AM
I don't know if anyone else has asked about this, but what's up with the official website? STO's been live for over a year now and the website STILL only displays the Federation starships. Pretty sure there's two playable factions...

Is there any scope for the KDF ships to be added? Also, the Dreadnought cruiser and the Excelsior are on there but none of the other C-store ships. Will these ships too eventually be added? It's a small incovenience compared to all the drastic changes being made for F2P but I'm sure that it would help generate interest in the game if potential players could see what ships they could command.

If it weren't for SpiderMitch and his ship charts no one would know anything about the KDF or the Federation ships of the line. And considering it's the OFFICIAL website, I feel as though it should be on top of that sort of thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 03:38 AM
LMFAO

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.....

I haven't had a Klingon character since briefly around Jan - Feb 2010 and decided to start one yesterday...

I wanted to see the ships and thought "Hey I'll just go to STO website and check them out" what a waste of time I must say the Klingon Campaign is waaaaaaaaaaaay different than it was back then......
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 03:40 AM
They are there... just cloaked.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic_Infantry View Post
LMFAO

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.....

I haven't had a Klingon character since briefly around Jan - Feb 2010 and decided to start one yesterday...

I wanted to see the ships and thought "Hey I'll just go to STO website and check them out" what a waste of time I must say the Klingon is waaaaaaaaaaaay different than it was back then......
Hahaha, yeah the Klingons have changed considerably since Jan/Feb 2010. LOL. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
They are there... just cloaked.
Hmmmm, well maybe I need that heat seeker torpedo console the Exeter comes with equipped when I view the website?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailean_556 View Post
Hahaha, yeah the Klingons have changed considerably since Jan/Feb 2010. LOL. :p
LOL there's definitely more to do..... not a fan of all the running around in the beginning to talk to everyone.... I almost gave it up because it was boring the hell out of me
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-04-2011, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailean_556 View Post
Hmmmm, well maybe I need that heat seeker torpedo console the Exeter comes with equipped when I view the website?
May Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic_Infantry View Post
LOL there's definitely more to do..... not a fan of all the running around in the beginning to talk to everyone.... I almost gave it up because it was boring the hell out of me
But but but.... The Klingons are all about talking...