Lt. Commander
# 11
11-04-2011, 08:50 AM
I agree, they should be more intelligent in the first place,

Secondly I think when there are very few players Queuing it should also continue to pop when there are only 4 or 6 people queued and it takes too long to get 8 or 10 ....

thus we get 2v2 or 3v3 matches when the waittime is too long.

Another thing that is REALLY frustrating is when people Queue up and they never click the engage button or just ignore it. Some solution has to be made for this.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I agree, they should be more intelligent in the first place,

Secondly I think when there are very few players Queuing it should also continue to pop when there are only 4 or 6 people queued and it takes too long to get 8 or 10 ....

thus we get 2v2 or 3v3 matches when the waittime is too long.

Another thing that is REALLY frustrating is when people Queue up and they never click the engage button or just ignore it. Some solution has to be made for this.
A good change would be to make it if you queue then you are put into the map regardless. Though the whining from this alone would drive me crazy. Then again you could simply leave once you got in map if you didn't want to be there.
Also agree 100% with the lower match(2v2,3v3,etc.) numbers. Maybe put a timer from when the first person queued until you either get a full match or if the timer ends and there's only 6 in the queue it changes to a 3v3, while more players can join in during the match.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Ramone
and the result is that we'll still fly in the same old maps because there is more action
I just hope there is more action the queues take agonizingly long as it is
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Charging for any sort of content would be the final nail in the coffin for PvP in this game.

It's LONG overdue, and we deserve content. We've paid subs since Open Beta and haven't gotten content; I'm not going to shell out even more money for something that should have been here years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-04-2011, 12:11 PM
The inside of abandoned factories and other industrial set-ups for ground complete with hidey-holes and such.
I have no idea how to make new space maps though or what would be a nice one to try, outside of a Asteroid field map - which just sounds fun.