Lt. Commander
OK with the new update for "passengers" I completed Resettle Colonists to get 5 Colonists all of which when to the passengers tab. Now I already had 4 and they are will in my normal roster.

Given I now have 9 Colonists I went to do a Relocated Colonists to Federation Borders but it says I only have 4 Colonists so I can't even select to do the missions even though I have almost double the requirement.

Ticket ID #23,232.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 04:38 PM
We'll look into it, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 05:26 PM
I can confirm this.. I have Establish Forward Base in Delta V active.. I only finished a colonist pickup an hour ago, and checking the Passenger's section they are there... however the game won't let me use them and says I have no colonists available.

On a related note, Grant Passage to Colonists to Staging Base.... does NOT have the "your doffs are gonna die" warning.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Add prisoners to this bug as well.. I had a Klink assignment with an Andorian Freighter, which gave 3 prisoner Doff's... so they goto my brig section (4 which I want to thank you btw)..

However I can't use those prisoners for "Deliver Federation Criminal to House..."