Lt. Commander
This has more than likely been discussed before, but I think it would be cool if we could customize our readyrooms on our bridges and/or our Captain's Quarters beyond the trophies/ships on the wall.

Perhaps something like adding different animals, moving furniture, different types of furniture, alcoves for Liberated Borg crewmembers, etc.

For instance, Id rather have a cat, dog or bird in my readyroom or quarters keeping my chair or bed warm than a fish tank. As well as different furniture, placement, etc. For instance, I really don't like having the head of my bed up against a window, rotating it so the side of the Bed is by the window would be nice. And I know CBS has the anachronistic thing about showing latrines (actually since these are ships, they'd call them heads) in Star Trek, but It would be nice if we could actually see ours.

Its just a thought, I was playing Fallout: New Vegas earlier and customizing my suite in the Lucky 38 when the thought hit me that it would be very cool if we could do that with our ships here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm always in favor of more customization. Even if it was just alternate furniture/plants/decorations it'd be a nice touch down the line.

Also, the option to add some Orion slave girls to my quarters would be nice.