Lt. Commander
# 1 Vault
11-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Well in the last part of it I started to escape the vault I got stuck in the door I left came back in it put me at the end where the bird of prey is I destroed it but would not let me leave
I have not drped it but let it reset so hopefully I will be able to complete mission

this is a replay after a new patch was applied
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
Well in the last part of it I started to escape the vault I got stuck in the door I left came back in it put me at the end where the bird of prey is I destroed it but would not let me leave
I have not drped it but let it reset so hopefully I will be able to complete mission

this is a replay after a new patch was applied
I was able to leave after backing up. The tigger must be a little off.

Here's a bigger problem: Neither off the large ships at the end of the mission can die. The mission isn't completable. I warped out and back in and it didn't fix the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariman View Post
I was able to leave after backing up. The tigger must be a little off.

Here's a bigger problem: Neither off the large ships at the end of the mission can die. The mission isn't completable. I warped out and back in and it didn't fix the problem.
I also had this issue when running the Vault about 2 weeks ago- rezoning definately does not fix the indestructable ships. I left and stayed out for 5 minutes (this resets the map), but I had to do this several times before the map worked properly. It's a scripted battle, and the problem occurs at the point when the Romulan ship is supposed to become disabled- instead it just keeps fighting.