Lt. Commander
# 11
10-29-2011, 08:53 AM
I bought many items about 7 days ago and I missed this sale. Damn you Cryptic! CRYPTIC!!!!, CRYPTIC!!!, CRYPTIC!!! aka Khan imitation

But seriously would be nice if they had some kind of reimbursement plan for C-store, if you bought something say week before sale.

PS. Was this sale even announced in advance? They use to announce some sales in the past in their calendar if I remember it correctly.

@OP
Holodec c-store sale is 20% off and no c-store item price was increased, in fact it was decreased 20%. So if you want to get VA ships or any other items now would be a good time before F2P and possible price increase etc. Or whatever
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-29-2011, 02:52 PM
That's another thing-there was no warning. And WHY HALLOWEEN?? Why not Xmas? As the title suggests, WTF?
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
So you are saying not all games have events?
The last one (I think) was the Anniversary with the Q fountain, skill bonuses and party poppers.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
That's another thing-there was no warning. And WHY HALLOWEEN?? Why not Xmas? As the title suggests, WTF?
Probably because they have sales in both games stores.
And since Halloween is a pretty big thing over at CO... But yeah. These days it seems they have sales at the same times for both games.

And next one is most likely Black Friday following thanksgiving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
The last one (I think) was the Anniversary with the Q fountain, skill bonuses and party poppers.
To be fair it is kinda hard to work in events in a society that seems to have evolved beyond it.
(yes its a game)

And some games just goes over the top. Ruining immersion with... I don't think I can even type what they did to that game and not feel bad about it.
But in short... Magical fantasy MMO is now littered with sneakers and xmas hats for no apparent reason.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
But in short... Magical fantasy MMO is now littered with sneakers and xmas hats for no apparent reason.
ANd yet, we in the STO world have no option for a mullet
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehee View Post
The halloween sale is still rather insulting..... most MMO games get some kind of ingame fun event with free rewards... we get a measly sale......

Shows how much cryptic actually respects us.....
Your sig pic made me chuckle, then get sad