Lt. Commander
I just signed in after being away for a few days because I wanted to test the 8000 Dilithium reward, which I did not get. In addition to that rip-off I completed about 15 DOFF mission in those days of which 3 were different recruiting types including 1 Cadre. I only received the rewards for 2 of those mission, the other just moved over to the log tab without giving me a "Collect Rewards" button. I've lost at least 7 DOFF's because only i of my recruiting mission gave me the reward.

Before you put in Tuesdays patch please make sure that we are able to collect our rewards for the DOFF missions.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2 umm
11-06-2011, 05:20 PM
The dilithium reward is for the LIVE server when f2p actually launches NOT when you reach that reward level on test. Same goes for any of the announced testing rewards, they will be given out to testers AFTER f2p goes live to the general public on the Holodeck server instead of the Tribble test server.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightodie View Post
I just signed in after being away for a few days because I wanted to test the 8000 Dilithium reward, which I did not get. In addition to that rip-off I completed about 15 DOFF mission in those days of which 3 were different recruiting types including 1 Cadre. I only received the rewards for 2 of those mission, the other just moved over to the log tab without giving me a "Collect Rewards" button. I've lost at least 7 DOFF's because only i of my recruiting mission gave me the reward.

Before you put in Tuesdays patch please make sure that we are able to collect our rewards for the DOFF missions.

Thanks!
I think you misunderstood the dilithium thing. You don't get 8000 they automatically refine 8000 dilithium ore for you on tuesday and wednesday and 5500 on mondays. So say if you have 30000 dilithium ore when you log of sunday and you don't log on again until thursday when you do log on 21500 of that would have been auto refined for you 5500/8000/8000 for monday/tuesday/wednesday.

As for the the doffs the patch friday messed up the doff system making it where nothing affected the percentages so every mission including those finished but uncompleted used only the missions base chance of success resulting in alot of failures/disasters. This is supposed to be fixed in a patch hopefully tuesday they said.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk600 View Post
I think you misunderstood the dilithium thing. You don't get 8000 they automatically refine 8000 dilithium ore for you on tuesday and wednesday and 5500 on mondays. So say if you have 30000 dilithium ore when you log of sunday and you don't log on again until thursday when you do log on 21500 of that would have been auto refined for you 5500/8000/8000 for monday/tuesday/wednesday.
Actually, no, but close.
It will automatically refine up to the 8000 daily limit. The example in the patch notes using 5000 was illustrating if you log in on a Monday, refine some of what you're allowed to per day, when you next log in, the rest will be refined along with the full 8000 for each other day.
Assuming you have that much ore to refine, of course.