Lt. Commander
Come on devs, this is BEYOND ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed in over a week. You want us to test? Let us play like we normally would instead of having to figure out our own fixes such as remapping our keyboards or unequiping torpedos.

This is something that should be getting some LOVE and ATTENTION and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, instead of the typical "the problem doesn't exist if we ignore it" attitude.

I have klinks I'd like to test stuff out with, including built from scratch on f2p but until this is worked out I'm doing DOFF missions. Are you going to let me go from start to 51 simply by DOFF missions? I can do it but isn't the point of klingons that they are for fighting?????

At least acknowledge that you know the problem exists in a dev post so the community doesn't feel like we're being ignored (which is a BIG perception problem). As a customer service manager once told me "Perception is reality to customers".
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2011, 12:05 PM
DITTO.

Has a DEV even acknowledged this? It blows my mind how stable features of the game are messed up with all this tweaking.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi know what u mean...makes fighting ten times harder...we can not test the new add ons if some features are missing...come Devs at least let us know u are working on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddula
DITTO.

Has a DEV even acknowledged this? It blows my mind how stable features of the game are messed up with all this tweaking.
I seem to remember one of the Devs saying they were working on it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsettiTyr
I seem to remember one of the Devs saying they were working on it.
Thanks! I've been wondering.