Lt. Commander
# 791
11-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Looking forward to tonights Hazard Team meeting/event. Should be fun.
Lt. Commander
# 792
11-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey, I noticed that some of the Doff missions on Tribble require, well, tribbles. If you all need help breeding the little furballs, let me know and I'll help you out.
Lt. Commander
# 793
11-07-2011, 07:02 AM
I have a half-dozen of the silly little furballs ... weren't good for much really! :p
Lt. Commander
# 794 Beam up today!
11-07-2011, 10:00 AM

Yes Starfleet Officers... there is quite a variety of RP activity and opportunity within the Lotus Fleet.
The stories are creative and true to Star Trek lore and cannon, yet often expand on ideas, events, characters, technology, etc...
If you always wanted to be an active member aboard a Starship... well then look no further.

Looking for Events to participate in? Well... in GothamKitty's capable hands and with her dynamic partner... there are Events to participate in throughout a given week. You can check out here weekly thread of upcoming events and also chack out the monthly calendar as well. There is even a thread for you to put in a request for an Event:

We have members in STO virtually everyday. STO players looking for a Fleet are encouraged to look around our active website... sign in... post a message in the Shoutbox... then watch and see all of the members that will appear to greet you. This is probably one of the most organized yet fun fleets that you will find.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/
Lt. Commander
# 795
11-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLZBUB49 View Post
I have a half-dozen of the silly little furballs ... weren't good for much really! :p
Oh, I use them all the time for me and my boffs. They're handy when you need that tiny edge to stay alive. Now they're getting used a lot more on the tribble server, and if the doff missions continue like they have in testing, the little furballs will finally be good for something. Research...bwahahaha.

We have a fleet meeting coming up tonight! And you'll be THRILLED to know that I finally found and unpacked my 151 rum yesterday!
Lt. Commander
# 796
11-09-2011, 06:02 AM
I have my Holographic tribble...its interesting. Anyway....cyall at the Hazard Team meeting/event tonight. Ill help ya get leveled up so we can get our pvp practice on. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 797
11-14-2011, 07:14 AM
I've been testing out the changes on the Tribble server, and the Doff assignments are actually quite fun. It's a very nice change from all pew-pew. I'm waiting to see how they implement the crafting changes next week before I decide if I like them or not.
Lt. Commander
# 798
11-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOnasi
We have a fleet meeting coming up tonight! And you'll be THRILLED to know that I finally found and unpacked my 151 rum yesterday!
I will try my best to keep up with you tonight Admiral Onasi! What with the recent switch to DST in the rest of the world, I hope I am not late though. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOnasi
I've been testing out the changes on the Tribble server, and the Doff assignments are actually quite fun. It's a very nice change from all pew-pew. I'm waiting to see how they implement the crafting changes next week before I decide if I like them or not.
Have not tried the Tribble server yet, but I finally got around to creating a Klingon character. Lieutenant 7 right now. Those BoP's fly fast!!
Lt. Commander
Hey folks, there's a lot going on in Lotus Fleet RP... Come check it out!
  • Starship RP

Fleet Action
The Fleet Action, Azimuth Horizon: Crusade is becoming a reality! All of our currently 30 RPers will be involved in one gigantic story!

Check out the following threads in the Starbase 10 forum:
Homecoming: This thread involves those who have already returned to Starbase 10 while the McKenzie, Spectre, and Alsea are still on their missions.

USS Lotus
S2, E4: TBD
The Lotus is restaffing and being refit with the newest, best technology available in 2410! Their relaunch will begin with their participation in the Fleet Action!
Ship Crew Required: Chief Engineer, Chief Operations Officer

USS McKenzie
S2, E3: Devil in Disguise
The McKenzie crew attempts to infiltrate a group of fanatics, the Horizon's Children that threaten Lotus Fleet, the Federation, and the entire galaxy!
Ship Crew Required: Chief Operations Officer

USS Artemis
S1, E5: TBD
Back on Starbase 10, the Artemis will participate in the Fleet Action before finishing off their first season.
Ship Crew Required: Chief Tac/Sec Officer

USS Spectre
S1, E3:Ancient Artifacts
Chasing after a cloaked Klingon ship, the Spectre finds itself on Earth in the year 2011.
Ship Crew Required: Chief Medical Officer

USS Alsea
S1, E5: Echoes and Whispers
The Alsea must determine what the Klingons are doing near the Azimuth Horizon and stop them if necessary.
Ship Crew Required: Chief Medical Officer
  • General RP

The Ressurection of Icarus
A new Star Trek RP outside the normal Lotus Fleet Starship RP.

Star Wars: The Emperor's Men

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=344
Lt. Commander
# 800
11-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Looking forward to the fleet action--that should be some fun reading.