Lt. Commander
# 21
11-04-2011, 08:59 PM
This thread exemplifies exactly what is wrong with the whole movement. You sit on your corporate machine on a game run by a business and want to rally a "occupy ESD"? Down with corporate ...Oh wait my Iphone is ringing. There is a reason political commentary is against the rules here. In this case it is most beneficial to you to abide by them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antimater
Yes.

Every human in the world. Unless you are royality, or in the top one percent have a reason to be on Red Alert. I live in Canada, do you think when the exterminations come, it will say, Oh, Canada, well we'll just let them be. This will be like Nazi Germany, only it will be global, and there will /be/ no resistance if we don't stop it now.

The military will be forced to unknowingly take mind altering and mind controling drugs or other mind control techniques. Only unlike now, the soldiers will be ordered to shoot their own families, and exterminate the 99%.

I am surpriesd you guys don't find this more interisting.

So close down this thread.
I just thought you should know.
Wow, just, wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
Being Bajoran, I don't take occupations kindly .
LMAO! FTW!

I think it's time I occupied my bed. I have to go to work tomorrow and earn a profit so I can buy food, pay the power bill, and clothe my children.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Actually...this thread should be locked down...before it gets any worse...It's political in nature...which that alone is a vioation of the Forum Rules.....
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-04-2011, 09:57 PM
We've got a bunch of these pests here in Toronto! Personally, I think they should all be rounded up and locked up so they can see how fun it is to occupy a cell for a little while and get some incentive to get a job instead of sitting on their butts doing nothing productive.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-04-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm making a killing on tin foil hats....
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
I'm making a killing on tin foil hats....
YEAH! Some moderation foot to occupy its butt!
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
YEAH! Some moderation foot to occupy its butt!
Or maybe Cappy needs to get her hammer a little action.....
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Is it wrong to think that the Occupy movement is part of the 1%? IMO, the 99% is the people that actually are productive members of society. The people that don't choose to be homeless for a few weeks and support their family or go to school to give themselves a better life. The problem is that the 99% can be whatever we want it to be. At its core the occupy movement is simple discrimination.

And for the record, we don't have to worry about mind controlled soldiers besides the ones that already exist. Ideologies are powerful mind control techniques used by terrorists, religions, and governments. However, no amount of mind control will make a person do something that is against their central beliefs. I have no reason to worry about a relative killing me from being mind controlled. Killer robots on the other hand are another matter. Besides there are far more effective ways to control the population. Give people the illusion that they control their own lives and the people are relatively content. Ineffectual protests are a part of the illusion since it shows that people can peacefully rebel against the establishment and think that they have accomplished something. Not saying that this illusion exists, but showing an effective method for population control.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Please do not discuss politics on these forums. It never ends well.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread