Lt. Commander
Hello,

I am currently looking for a fleet to call home, this would seem simple enough but has proven to be much more difficult than I had originally thought.

Let me start off by saying that I am very much into immersion and roleplaying, but seem to have been born without the "forum savy" gene, so forum roleplaying is very daunting to me. I have been playing STO for a while now (made it to Vice Admiral) quietly keeping to myself going solo with only my bridge officers to talk to, and it seems like they don't even notice me they just keep staring off into space no matter how many times I jump around in front of them...sorry, I digress.

I am looking to add a social element to my STO environment yet still maintaining an immersive experience, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction - anyone with advice can PM me in game.

courdus@AKWesson
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Hello Akwesson,

The 12th fleet might be just your thing. We use the forums to organise our RP events and people leave log posts behind based on the in-game RPing, but the majority of the RPing takes place in the game itself, specifically on Sunday evening (Europe)/ midday (USA). We have a very active community who really enjoy themselves with role playing.

Additionally we also do have a very active forum RP community, but you don't have to join in on that, it can be seen separate from the in-game RPing. Generally people do post their biography on the forums though, it makes it a bit easier to get to know one another's characters that way.

If you want more information about the 12th then please click on that link.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-02-2011, 08:42 AM
If you are over 30 then the TOS Veterans may be your cup of tea!

Check out our website by clicking on my signature image. Best of luck finding the perfect home!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Daedalus Omega is a RP fleet and 12th Fleet has a RP community. Check them out and see if they might work for you.

Knights Templar is always looking for good people. We do not currently have a RP community, but, if you would like to start one, we can help provide some resources (we have a website, with a RP section, and Vent, we can set a RP channel). We are a mature (21+) casual fleet.

Take a look at our website, review our Procedures and Articles of the Knights Templar (P.A.K.T.) and Fleet Charter to see if we are a good fit for you.

You can register on our site and ask any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss anything.

Good luck and let us know where you go.

-Auspice
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2011, 02:04 PM
The "Lucky 7th" Fleet is currently recruiting new members. We dod not have very much "forum RP" so we should fit within what you may be looking for.

As far as immersion, we are a very social and active community. We do frame what we do in game in terms of RP fleet events.

Check us out if you wish and fill out an application if you like what you see. Be sure to mention Blodvaerd in your application, I will act as your sponsor if you decide to join.

Good luck in your search, regardless of what you decide.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi AKWesson, I sent you a PM with Lotus Fleet info. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-07-2011, 02:11 PM
AKWesson I sent you a PM as well in regards to 3rd Fleet