Lt. Commander
Since the recent patch, any time I get a colonist Doff, they now go directly into the Passenger "bay" of the ship. Any new prisoner I get goes directly into the Brig.

*The problem is I cannot use them for the colonist missions now. I have missions to resettle the colonists but it tells me I cannot run the mission because I do not have colonists even though I have a cargo bay full of them. If this is the intent to be unable to use them in there, why would they go there in the first place when I need them for missions elsewhere.

*Second problem is for the interrogate prisoner mission. Again, I have a prisoner in the Brig, but he is unaccessible for use in the mission. If the intent is to make him unusable, why not just throw him out an airlock. It is frustrating when you have the Doffs to run these prisoner/colonist missions, but because of these "new" default locations, they are completely useless to us.

Is this the intent or is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I''m guessing this is common, I'm having the same issue
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I can't find the post, but IIRC the colonist thing is a known bug and will be fixed soon. What I want to know is why does my Federation starship have a brig? Am I supposed to be getting prisoner missions at some point?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-07-2011, 12:01 PM
This is scheduled to be fixed on Tribble later this week if all goes well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
I can't find the post, but IIRC the colonist thing is a known bug and will be fixed soon. What I want to know is why does my Federation starship have a brig? Am I supposed to be getting prisoner missions at some point?
Actually, you get prisoners by investigating security leaks

found this out on my KDF 'toon
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentSF

Thanks for that hint, I'll give it a try! Been looking for prisoners for ages...
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentSF

Cool. Now that I think about it I might have seen one of those missions. But, maybe I'm just hoping for it.
Are they in particular systems?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
Cool. Now that I think about it I might have seen one of those missions. But, maybe I'm just hoping for it.
Are they in particular systems?
I've found them at SFA and ESD for the Fed side.